Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

SOLD THE M3

Old 05-20-2009, 06:20 AM
Fiziks
my name is andy.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks
Default Re: SOLD THE M3

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
It's ok, it was a E46.

No loss there at all.
i lol'd irl.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:44 AM
DRFTwizard
-DMD-

DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard

I'm gonna start off with big sway bars and some springs then a Cobb 3in turbo back, Accessport, and a Pftizner box. Before I track it for the first time I'll throw some DTC-60's on it and some RA1's as well as a sparco harness bar. There is a lot I want to do but I need to pace myself lol. I'm not sure how far I want to take this car performance wise as I was planning on buying another race car. If I decide to make it into a race car I'll probably put a 30R on it LSD's front and rear, Ohlins or Motons with 950lb front and 1050lb rear springs. I need to make some money first though so I gotta get back to work.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:47 AM
Null
Rated M

Null has disabled reputation

Should have gotten an E36 M3
Old 05-20-2009, 07:02 AM
DRFTwizard
-DMD-

DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard

Originally Posted by Null
Thought about it but didn't have any cash at the time and could not get financing for a car that old. I'm happy with this and it's a lot more car than an E36 M3
Old 05-20-2009, 07:04 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by Null
udum.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Null
Rated M

Null has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DRFTwizard
Thought about it but didn't have any cash at the time and could not get financing for a car that old. I'm happy with this and it's a lot more car than an E36 M3
I understand the whole getting credit for an older car, I had to go to a credit union to finance my current E36 M3. That being said I've also owned an STi (was an 04) and I think they are completely different animals. I loved the STi and I love my M3 so you didn't go wrong on either account
Old 05-20-2009, 09:29 AM
notsogoodfeline
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by DoingOK
noice. where da wing at?

ps- don't let the clam drive it.
The clam is the one who wanted one . i would have rather had a bugeye but we don't need two of these guys.

Originally Posted by Muncher
Good stuff. I gave Jenn a bunch of options, but like you said...its hard as hell to find an unmolested STI.

WRXs are much easier.

Plans?
I was hoping his plans aren't that extensive for the car but apparently i was wrong lol. i shoulda just let him buy the lotus so i could have the wrx.
It's a blast to drive though.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:01 AM
MeanGreenGSX
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
It's ok, it was a E46.

No loss there at all.
agreed, i hope our E46M3 spontaneously combusts so we can replace it with a car with a soul.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:21 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by MeanGreenGSX
agreed, i hope our E46M3 spontaneously combusts so we can replace it with a car with a soul.
Are you single?

Cause holy shit I wana wife you for saying that.

Last edited by FlimFlam; 05-20-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Muncher
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by DRFTwizard
I'm gonna start off with big sway bars and some springs then a Cobb 3in turbo back, Accessport, and a Pftizner box. Before I track it for the first time I'll throw some DTC-60's on it and some RA1's as well as a sparco harness bar. There is a lot I want to do but I need to pace myself lol. I'm not sure how far I want to take this car performance wise as I was planning on buying another race car. If I decide to make it into a race car I'll probably put a 30R on it LSD's front and rear, Ohlins or Motons with 950lb front and 1050lb rear springs. I need to make some money first though so I gotta get back to work.
If your plans are to eventually go big...even if its not set in stone, I wouldnt go with an Accessport. Go with an AEM or at the very least, a Utec. Hydra is the best choice but thats $$.

Quick Reply: SOLD THE M3