Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Possible Meet?

Old 06-28-2009 | 05:55 AM
J0NG
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG
Default Re: Possible Meet?

Originally Posted by JAPCO
So, to those people with tiny penises and huge egos that were there Saturday night, you are fags and please take that shit some where else. Your cars are slow and you lost 3+ times.
Sorry that happened. This is why i'm thinking a cookout is the best idea.
People chill out when food is involved.

But, unfortunately we're all going to have to set in and agree to bring something. Hamburger meat, condiments, plates, drinks, whatever. Just, so we can get the ball rolling and ensure a successful event.

I think we, if we want this to be larger than 15 people, should not meet in a parking lot. Go to a park. But that's just me.
Old 06-28-2009 | 08:20 AM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Ya sooooo The Ukrops meet just went to shit tonight when people thought it would be uber cool to pull off and run each other. GHEY. So basically every time people meet up people feel the need to show how fast and furious they are. Spotted a shit ton of ricers with their lambo doors on integras and civics and funny horns. GHEY! Then people decided to do burnout in the parking lot. (THIS IS ALL FROM THE GROUP OF PEOPLE) One car thought he would be uber cool and do a long burnout but almost ran into a curb. That was probably the best part of the night. Then the same people also thought that they would be tough and brake a glass bottle in the parking lot, only to run over the same bottle with their Ford Probe. Why can't people just talk shop and discuss the happenings of the week past. IF YOU WANT TO RACE TAKE IT TO THE TRACK.

So, to those people with tiny penises and huge egos that were there Saturday night, you are fags and please take that shit some where else. Your cars are slow and you lost 3+ times.
integra's civic's beer bottles. hmm those ppl wouldn't be of the Hispanic decent would they? pretty sure last time they where out there chester molester cops came through and told them that they where not allowed to come back. sad just sad

Originally Posted by J0NG
Sorry that happened. This is why i'm thinking a cookout is the best idea.
People chill out when food is involved.

But, unfortunately we're all going to have to set in and agree to bring something. Hamburger meat, condiments, plates, drinks, whatever. Just, so we can get the ball rolling and ensure a successful event.

I think we, if we want this to be larger than 15 people, should not meet in a parking lot. Go to a park. But that's just me.
IMO all about the cook out vs night time meets. chilling in the park eating some grub BSing over cars, tracks and what not. while the cars are most of the time also in the shade and not getting shat on by birds. really only down fall to a park meet is someone is gonna be stuck on the grill. and more ppl might show up then food is brought.

Originally Posted by Dubee88
yeah i hear you about people pitching in but it would still be cool to try and pull off.

skott what do you drive?

yeah like if there was a way to get our cars on the grass at one of the parks in church hill take a group pic. SO RVA skyline is behind our cars that would be baller. sha know. Think i might be able to do it if i bring tons of 2x4's lol

I drive a 91 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-T looking kinda ruff since shes satin and flat black. But black debbie will be worked out the way i want her hopefully by the time taxes get here again.
See if ican get a crappy cella pic later.
Old 06-28-2009 | 09:29 AM
SupraTT804
Registered Member

SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804

im down with the park cookout... im not with the whole night time meets... some ppl got work the next day n stuff
i recommend deep run park ...
Old 06-28-2009 | 09:41 AM
Jack SER
Registered member

Jack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the rough

I'll show up for a cookout, bring food, and I can man the grill for a little while. I figure that we can alternate the person on the grill, so its not always the same person. Lets set this up.
Old 06-28-2009 | 09:50 AM
JAPCO
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
integra's civic's beer bottles. hmm those ppl wouldn't be of the Hispanic decent would they? pretty sure last time they where out there chester molester cops came through and told them that they where not allowed to come back. sad just sad
WINNAH!!! Yah a cook out would definately be a good idea but posting it on this site in a forum would probably be an invitation for the wrong people to show up. Yall trying to have this cook out in a park during the day? If so you might have to talk to the Parks and Recreation people first to make sure no other parties are scheduled on the days planned. There also might have to be a limit to the number of people. These were problems the VAD winter meet ran into. I suggest a Sunday day meet and greet in a park. Saturdays at a park is probably going to have soccer moms (which may not be a bad idea ) that don't want their kids around a bunch of hoodlums like us.

I suggest people coming together at a meet and trying to organize this or PMs being sent to everyone.

Oh and I work for a grocery store ( College Summer Job) so I can get a discount on the food. Lets set this up.

Last edited by JAPCO; 06-28-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-28-2009 | 01:25 PM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

WINNAH!!! Yah a cook out would definately be a good idea but posting it on this site in a forum would probably be an invitation for the wrong people to show up. Yall trying to have this cook out in a park during the day? If so you might have to talk to the Parks and Recreation people first to make sure no other parties are scheduled on the days planned. There also might have to be a limit to the number of people. These were problems the VAD winter meet ran into. I suggest a Sunday day meet and greet in a park. Saturdays at a park is probably going to have soccer moms (which may not be a bad idea ) that don't want their kids around a bunch of hoodlums like us.

I suggest people coming together at a meet and trying to organize this or PMs being sent to everyone.

Oh and I work for a grocery store ( College Summer Job) so I can get a discount on the food. Lets set this up.

yeah w/ gathering permits its for groups of 50 or more. might be wrong its been sometime since i've set stuph up like that. then theres another permit for having amplified music. I'm game for teh bbq day meet. but i'll agree it'll have to be a mattter of PM invite or come w/ someone that was invited. just so its controlled and no BS sha know
Old 06-28-2009 | 01:44 PM
SupraTT804
Registered Member

SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804 SupraTT804

I agree to not invinting the wrong ppl who always cause bs n ruin the fun for every one buh private invites r not fair for the ppl (lik me) who doesn't know anyone else on the forum n wants to hang out at these meets also
So
Old 06-28-2009 | 01:48 PM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

Originally Posted by SupraTT804
I agree to not invinting the wrong ppl who always cause bs n ruin the fun for every one buh private invites r not fair for the ppl (lik me) who doesn't know anyone else on the forum n wants to hang out at these meets also
So
lol well you can come scoop me up take me to McDonalds buy me 2 dbl chz burgers and a sweat tea and you can be invited.
Old 06-28-2009 | 04:08 PM
JAPCO
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Originally Posted by SupraTT804
So
Buy me a mcflurry and ill let you fuck my sister.
Old 06-28-2009 | 04:09 PM
J0NG
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
lol well you can come scoop me up take me to McDonalds buy me 2 dbl chz burgers and a sweat tea and you can be invited.
I'll say this about that: You can get me just 1 double cheese burger and sweet tea and we're good.

What park works best for everyone? Do we mind driving, if not the most convenient? I think anyone who designates that they want to come, should chip in 5$ worth of product. 5$ worth of hamburger meat, drinks, etc etc. Or we can just keep a list of who brings stuff .. IDK.

I'm terrible at planning.
I just want a cookout.

I think it's safe to say this weekend = bad idea with it being 4th of July and all of that. So, lets aim for the following week, the 12th or something?

Quick Reply: Possible Meet?