Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Strickly for the B!T$# @$$ H8ters who are still in denial

Old 07-13-2009 | 08:29 PM
spnamnt
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation
Default Re: Strickly for the B!T$# @$$ H8ters who are still in denial

good job, guess that trans is holding up just fine, even though some others thought it wouldnt, as ive been told , even though nothing has been said directly to me.
Old 07-13-2009 | 08:30 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

I'm curious if it will hold up at all on the 26" slicks. We are running out of gearing right now as it is at 9500 rpms on the smaller slicks.
Old 07-13-2009 | 08:32 PM
spnamnt
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
I'm curious if it will hold up at all on the 26" slicks. We are running out of gearing right now as it is at 9500 rpms on the smaller slicks.
the stock FD teeth is what i would worry about, not the diff. ive seen those rip off on stock cars, and as i was told the car isnt spinning down low so i dont see what difference a larger slick would make off the line, and as long as its moving i dont see it having any problems.
Old 07-13-2009 | 08:55 PM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spnamnt
good job, guess that trans is holding up just fine, even though some others thought it wouldnt, as ive been told , even though nothing has been said directly to me.
Oh snap you got told!

Yea it's holding up with the 24's . Still needs a dogbox.
Old 07-13-2009 | 09:04 PM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Wow! Черт плохо осла магазина сделать еще один небольшой, крупные магазины не могут быть названы. Следите за большую работу, ребята. ебет осла...

Last edited by M▲dh▲tter; 07-13-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-14-2009 | 04:22 AM
ICULOKN
Settled..

ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN

Originally Posted by spnamnt

No problems with the trans that i know of? I am not launching hard though honestly cause i dont want to break it?

Either way not unhappy with it at all!
Old 07-14-2009 | 06:00 AM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
Wow! Черт плохо осла магазина сделать еще один небольшой, крупные магазины не могут быть названы. Следите за большую работу, ребята. ебет осла...
Wtf did u just say? That's a bunch of random words, did u use free translator?
Old 07-14-2009 | 09:44 AM
FS FTW
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

Hell yeah! That's what I like to see! Congrats!
Old 07-14-2009 | 11:58 AM
Frost
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
Wtf did u just say? That's a bunch of random words, did u use free translator?
I got this from my software: Features it is bad to make a donkey of shop one more small, large shops cannot be named. Watch for greater work, guys.

он является удивительным
Old 07-14-2009 | 09:23 PM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

Originally Posted by Frost
I got this from my software: Features it is bad to make a donkey of shop one more small, large shops cannot be named. Watch for greater work, guys.

он является удивительным
Lol makes no sense...

Quick Reply: Strickly for the B!T$# @$$ H8ters who are still in denial