Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Found: Golden Retreiver, Chester

Old 07-28-2009 | 07:08 AM
Oogie Boogie
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie
Default Re: Found: Golden Retreiver, Chester

You should call animal control its ridiculous hot outside and its sad that an old dog like that doesnt live inside =[ Maybe they can get the dog out of that shitty situation.

Also you can contact someone from this site: http://www.grreat.org/ they are a rescue group for Golden's!

Good luck
Old 07-28-2009 | 07:58 AM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I demand he be the new vadriven mascot.

We must infiltrate the premesis and secure our mascot.
Old 07-28-2009 | 08:07 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Report the owners.
Old 07-28-2009 | 09:09 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

did the owners have someone coming by daily to play with the dog and make sure he was fed? still no excuse for the owners' actions. my dog is an indoor only beagle and i keep him on a webcam while i'm at the office.
Old 07-28-2009 | 11:02 AM
Ruger Dooger
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

WTF? left him outside for 2 weeks!? that is absolutely absurd! My golden is primarily an inside dog, we let him out to do his thing and roam around for a bit....when I say a bit I mean 10-15 mins MAX...2 weeks? in this weather!? I call that neglect and abuse. You should have def kept him or tried giving him to someone who wouldn't be such A$$HATS to a great dog...

/rant

Hopefully he is going to be ok
Old 07-28-2009 | 12:31 PM
teggygrl08
now w/ less teggy

teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08

im gonna go steal him my mom wants him.
Old 07-28-2009 | 12:43 PM
Ruger Dooger
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

you should...then we'd have the vadriven mascot to ourselves and he would be at every meet...I think I'm going to steal him first actually
Old 07-28-2009 | 01:29 PM
teggygrl08
now w/ less teggy

teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08 teggygrl08

i called him first!!!! haha. we can share. you get every other weekend. i get the rest
Old 07-28-2009 | 01:58 PM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Nom Nom..
You willing to part out?
lmao. i just spat my pizza on my keyboard. thanks.

to bad ya found the owner. I would have fed your aggressive dog some xtc. that way it would like the new dog and you could have kept both.
Old 07-28-2009 | 05:56 PM
Ruger Dooger
where are my balls!?

Originally Posted by teggygrl08
i called him first!!!! haha. we can share. you get every other weekend. i get the rest
haha no deal...i call every weekend plus mon, wed, and fri

deal?

Quick Reply: Found: Golden Retreiver, Chester