Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

99 Civic SI Boosted

Old 08-19-2009 | 06:51 PM
famlyride
Registered Member

famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride
Default Re: 99 Civic SI Boosted

Hmmmmmmm. Its been a while since I had a boosted car
Old 08-19-2009 | 07:59 PM
lamonte619
Looking for 10's

lamonte619 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jdmdxcoupe
well the car has went to dyno inc one time and that was just to get dynod to see what it put down as far as numbers i have none considering lamonte was in control that day. stick to what you do best and keep sweeping the floors pimping
well thats me standin next to your beast not sweepin floors while your car is on the dyno getting tuned...... must have been my day off

pimpin anit easy!!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2009 | 08:00 PM
According2Me
It's Mr. Nasty Time

According2Me has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by lamonte619
sorry once again but this car was tuned at dyno inc the sad storie about the dyno messin up is false the car mad like 230-240 on our dyno and was tunned again by the pre owner and found out mr nagger took parts off the car b4 the trade. sorry nagger but thats what it is. when this car was done last owner was made at the 230-240hp but raced a 300 hp car said he won but still did not like his tune but ok. not every one likes mustang dynos but add the 10%-12% if u must and u still get like 250-260ish whatever but thats the story
haha lol this guy
Old 08-19-2009 | 08:01 PM
According2Me
It's Mr. Nasty Time

According2Me has disabled reputation

well thats me standin next to your beast not sweepin floors while your car is on the dyno getting tuned...... must have been my day off

pimpin anit easy!!!!!!!
welll..... guess you gotta have dreams
Old 08-19-2009 | 08:02 PM
lamonte619
Looking for 10's

glad you took a pic of my good side while you getting your tune. and that car has been tuned there twice with me running the dyno but who countin glws
Old 08-19-2009 | 08:04 PM
Audio
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

sorry once again but this car was tuned at dyno inc the sad storie about the dyno messin up is false the car mad like 230-240 on our dyno and was tunned again by the pre owner and found out mr nagger took parts off the car b4 the trade. sorry nagger but thats what it is. when this car was done last owner was made at the 230-240hp but raced a 300 hp car said he won but still did not like his tune but ok. not every one likes mustang dynos but add the 10%-12% if u must and u still get like 250-260ish whatever but thats the story
Get the fuck out of here; Mike took NO parts off this car before he sold it to yalls little "Shop" (if you can call dyno STinc. that) Bitch Nasthatch. The car was untuned yet the build is identical to the one I had in my hatchback that made 450 on a smaller turbo. I dont know what you guys did aside from the fact you cant make tune with a shit. But that car had all the potential in the world to continue to be one of the fastest street cars in the area. I know the car from top to bottom. The car made close to 500 before the rebuild. soo I guess... Learn to tune?

pimpin anit easy!!!!!!!

Apparently spelling "anit" to easy for you.. But then again to work at a hole in the wall shop as the bitch I guess the others aren't to worried about grammar.
Old 08-19-2009 | 08:05 PM
jdmdxcoupe
quicker sucker upper

jdmdxcoupe has disabled reputation

pimpin anit easy!!!!!!!
dude idk what ur smoking but since ive owned the car it has never been tuned by dyno inc. nor would i want it tuned by dyno inc. so no you would be wrong your nawt standing next to the car while its getting tuned cuz it was never tuned there for all i know your probly looking for the dustpan.
Old 08-19-2009 | 08:06 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

glws, stupid fast car for what it was when my brother owned it.
Old 08-19-2009 | 08:08 PM
lamonte619
Looking for 10's

i was lookin for where your power went!!!
Old 08-19-2009 | 08:26 PM
mike nagz
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

first off, fuck your not knowing shit ass. straight up no words necessary your a fucking liar who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about cars, let alone tuning them, EVERYONE who knows you knows you are not worth a dick in a lesbians house.

first off, i have been pm'n the OP and the owner of the car now, he knows exactly how it went when i traded the car in the first place, i have know him since middle school. he knows exactly how all the parts that this car is missing from when i had it were taken out by the person i traded it to. NOT ME.

the 60-1 is gone, the cams were taken out supposedly etc etc. i took nothing off of this car except a s2k shift knob and sold it with a skunk2 one. so gtfo. you go around talking all this shit and making your shop and your friends look bad. so please just stop posting in general, because all i know is if you keep trying to tell people what i do, when you dont know me, and i do know you, and exactly how much of a fucking idiot you are ill bend over backwards to show exactly how shitty you and your boys at that shop suck at life. so please keep my name out of your mouth. i dont like sounding or smelling like the other bullshit you spew from your cock holster.

this car tuned by shad at accuracy made 410 on 16 psi. a dyno sheet can be provided for any doubters. before my perfect decision of taking it to shad, it made 280 on 24psi.

the motor setup is exactly the same as when it made that power. the turbo is gone and was replaced with whatever is on it now. and the person who i traded said he took out the cams in a PM AFTER we traded which i still HAVE if need be.

Originally Posted by Audio
Get the fuck out of here; Mike took NO parts off this car before he sold it to yalls little "Shop" (if you can call dyno STinc. that) Bitch Nasthatch. The car was untuned yet the build is identical to the one I had in my hatchback that made 450 on a smaller turbo. I dont know what you guys did aside from the fact you cant make tune with a shit. But that car had all the potential in the world to continue to be one of the fastest street cars in the area. I know the car from top to bottom. The car made close to 500 before the rebuild. soo I guess... Learn to tune?

Apparently spelling "anit" to easy for you.. But then again to work at a hole in the wall shop as the bitch I guess the others aren't to worried about grammar.
i was lookin for where your power went!!!
well justin you would know because i did everything in your garage.
and honestly if a piston and rod b16 with any kind of turbo kit only makes 240 or so, the tuner is FUCKING SHITTY, a stock b16 turbo makes those numbers with a ebay turbo kit. a piston rod car, with 3 inch charge tubes, tb, and a good intake manifold, and enough injector for 500 hp, should make 400 +, want proof why did audios street car which was built ideally after the motor in the si for sale in this thread make 400+ on 16 psi also tuned by shad, sorry to say when it made 240 or whatever the only reason i can say that reason may be is because of the AWESOME FUCKING TUNING THAT LAMONTE and his boys do at dyno inc. be real.

chuck this car will sell, if you can keep the fucking retards, like lamonte and all the previous owners out of it. anyone who is someone knows exactly what the car is capable of, without the help of dyno inc and the faggotry it spills from its shop and intellectual minds it has working and typing on the local forums.

Last edited by mike nagz; 08-19-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Quick Reply: 99 Civic SI Boosted