Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stolen ek front bumper

Old 09-04-2009, 05:32 AM
Niburu
Forcibly Repped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu
Default Re: stolen ek front bumper

Originally Posted by C16EFSedan
please enable your rep sir!
If you feel the overwhelming need to give rep (pos or neg) you still can.
The rep will still hit his rep score, you just can't see it, but he can.
Make sure you sign it!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:45 AM
Its Chey
Why so serious?

Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey

Originally Posted by Niburu
If you feel the overwhelming need to give rep (pos or neg) you still can.
The rep will still hit his rep score, you just can't see it, but he can.
Make sure you sign it!
Such a good helper................Your knowledge of rep is quite impressive.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:25 AM
Niburu
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

you must fully understand your enemy in order to destroy them
Old 09-04-2009, 10:50 AM
em1_ftl
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

Originally Posted by Niburu
you must fully understand your enemy in order to destroy them
QFT.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:44 AM
MICK LVN

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Originally Posted by twobryans
oh aight. yeah my car was at matts he ended up getting a new phone and shit too so he didnt have my number and shit and i didnt have his new one. i got my system and shit. but yeah my ek was over there weve been doing shit to it and some kids stole the bumper off it when it was in his backyard. know exactly who it was now. just waitin to see the bumper on their car. matts got 2 other bumpers so it dont really matter about that its just the fact they took my shit of my car. and the funny thing is they are fucking retarded because there are 2 bumpers not even on cars just sitten right by matts garage and they took the time to take mine off my car.
if you KNOW who stole it, then why are waiting to see it on the car? If you do know who stole it and have legit proof, you and the cops, both should have made a visit by now. its obvious you have no fucking proof and THINK you know who stole it. and coming from someone who is just wanting to "bust some heads" you sure are taking your sweet ass time confronting them. Was this thread made to add to your post count and to talk for the sake of talking, or are you going to bust some heads. if option 1, sign out and do not return. if option 2. get the fuck over there and do what you have claimed your looking to do, less talk, more action!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 12:01 PM
twobryans
Registered Member

twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans

i made the post because i did not know who had it at first so i was trying to see if anyone knew who did, the cops were called a report was made and they went there, the bumper was not on the property im sure they have stashed it somewhere until they can paint it and put it on their car. thats why im waiting so i can get the bumper back and give them a beat down. i didnt make the post with the intentions of getting bashed just to let me know that someone of jd is stealing honda parts to watch their shit so it doesnt get stolen as well. damn
Old 09-04-2009, 12:03 PM
J0NG
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

In all seriousness, are you retarded?

Old 09-04-2009, 01:22 PM
em1_ftl
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

Originally Posted by twobryans
, the bumper was not on the property im sure they have stashed it somewhere until they can paint it and put it on their car. thats why im waiting so i can get the bumper back and give them a beat down. i didnt make the post with the intentions of getting bashed just to let me know that someone of jd is stealing honda parts to watch their shit so it doesnt get stolen as well. damn

You wont beatdown a thing because if you really were going 'Beat these guys up' to you would have been had your bumper back. And the reason your getting bashed is because you make no sense if you know were the bumper is at why not go get it. The police could care less if your bumper got stolen your not going to get it back unless you open up a can of whoop ass .
Old 09-04-2009, 01:23 PM
em1_ftl
Registered member

Originally Posted by J0NG
In all seriousness, are you retarded?
I think he is a little slow
Old 09-04-2009, 06:45 PM
mikejones002100
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

this thread is worthless. are you serious man, your posting about a item that there is no way in hell that you can prove that its yours unless you have your birth date,ssn,vin,or something like that(and i dont think you look the time to mark everything on your car).so just close the thread move on and put the new bumper on it. GL

Quick Reply: stolen ek front bumper