Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

View Poll Results: Which car do you like more?
Evo
80.68%
Del Sol
19.32%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune's Ev

Old 08-31-2009, 08:08 AM
POOP DICK
shtty bike repper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune'

how isnt it sweeter then the del sol ? It doesnt have a fog light ? lolll
Old 08-31-2009, 08:08 AM
monopolizedinc
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune'

lol
Old 08-31-2009, 08:09 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

/backpedal.

Everyone's qualifications for dope are different.

Wheels, suspension, a few boltons, and a shifter don't really qualify much on an otherwise stock car.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:11 AM
Natchez
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

so that foglight throws that shit way over the top huh?
Old 08-31-2009, 08:12 AM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
/backpedal.

Everyone's qualifications for dope are different.

Wheels, suspension, a few boltons, and a shifter don't really qualify much on an otherwise stock car.
You listed things done on Terry's Evo that are also done on the Del Sol. I guess the rear fog light just puts it over the top?

No offense to the Del Sol owner, but I'm honestly curious. It's a two-way street, so with your logic the Del Sol is an otherwise stock car.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:13 AM
POOP DICK
shtty bike repper

it seems that way, the foglight throws it over the top ?
Old 08-31-2009, 08:15 AM
ritz
Patron

Old 08-31-2009, 08:16 AM
POOP DICK
shtty bike repper

dumb.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:21 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by ritz
You listed things done on Terry's Evo that are also done on the Del Sol. I guess the rear fog light just puts it over the top?

No offense to the Del Sol owner, but I'm honestly curious. It's a two-way street, so with your logic the Del Sol is an otherwise stock car.
Not quite. That car's had a bit moar wrenching.

And the fact I beat 2 evo's in the last auto-x I ran.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:26 AM
ritz
Patron

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Not quite. That car's had a bit moar wrenching.

And the fact I beat 2 evo's in the last auto-x I ran.
And do you know everything that's been done to the Evo too? Even if you did it wouldn't surprise me if you still ignored it. Try taking off your Del Sol colored glasses for a minute.

The fact that you beat 2 Evos in the last autocross you went to isn't relevant at all.

Quick Reply: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune's Ev