Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Which shop do you like better?
Performance Auto Sports
42.86%
Adrenaline Autoworks
44.29%
RPM
14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Which shop do you like better?

Old 09-20-2009 | 07:17 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which shop do you like better?

in for the LOL. to handling negativity like an adult adrenaline

oh and if yall cant figure out who gatorade think about it next time you go grocery shopping.
Old 09-20-2009 | 07:29 PM
yonmoor
Registered Member

yonmoor has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Frost
I'm having a hard time here, which do you all like better:

1. bedroom furniture
2. cheese

?
Odd numbers.
Old 09-20-2009 | 07:36 PM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Where is the neither option?
Old 09-20-2009 | 08:06 PM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
in for the LOL. to handling negativity like an adult adrenaline

oh and if yall cant figure out who gatorade think about it next time you go grocery shopping.
Really, how many names is Queesy gonna make lol
Old 09-20-2009 | 08:09 PM
GTWITIT
Ill Boost ANYTHING!!

GTWITIT GTWITIT GTWITIT

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
Really, how many names is Queesy gonna make lol
Nah I dont think its him. I got a few ideas though.
Old 09-21-2009 | 05:28 AM
RA052224
Banned

RA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
Performance Autosports mainly through word of mouth. RPM sucks but does great tiniting. Adrenaline, well there are alot of Adrenaline nut huggers here so i wont throw too much out there, but one thing i have heard, is their dyno is about 10-15hp too high. a few guys i know dyno'd other places and then go to adrenaline and for some reason their car is making 12whp more than it used to after no mods. Performance Autosports, i know alot of people who have dealt with these guys and have had nothing but good experience, better business people then the other two My car wont ever go to Adrenaline or RPM, i would never doubt performance autosports with any of my needs!
it was accurate for my vehicle ...
Old 09-21-2009 | 05:38 AM
Niburu
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

Gatorade is no doubt trying to figure out who's nuts to swing off of in order to boost his rep.
I wouldn't go to any of these shops because I don't have a car that warrents going to any of them.....
yet.
Old 09-21-2009 | 11:55 AM
GTWITIT
Ill Boost ANYTHING!!

GTWITIT GTWITIT GTWITIT

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
Performance Autosports mainly through word of mouth. RPM sucks but does great tiniting. Adrenaline, well there are alot of Adrenaline nut huggers here so i wont throw too much out there, but one thing i have heard, is their dyno is about 10-15hp too high. a few guys i know dyno'd other places and then go to adrenaline and for some reason their car is making 12whp more than it used to after no mods. Performance Autosports, i know alot of people who have dealt with these guys and have had nothing but good experience, better business people then the other two My car wont ever go to Adrenaline or RPM, i would never doubt performance autosports with any of my needs!
Mick don't get all butt hurt cause your integra is slow........Do u really wanna go there?
Old 09-21-2009 | 01:05 PM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

PAS.

AA just knocks off their get togethers.
Old 09-21-2009 | 01:10 PM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Wok
PAS.

AA just knocks off their get togethers.
Mannnn... why? just why? do you always bring this shit up... We have a totally different clientele base...

Quick Reply: Which shop do you like better?