Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

E30 Shops?

Old 10-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Evil_Twin
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these parts
Default Re: E30 Shops?

If you are still looking for someone that does work, let me know. I will help you out man...
Old 10-23-2009, 07:22 PM
NastyNate
Say somm!!!

NastyNate is an unknown quantity at this point

Foreign Service in Tysons...off of springhill rd. Has some excellent BMW techs, I used to work there. Go check it out and speak with Adam if you would like, he knows the e30's well as well as the other models.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:42 AM
Buddha.
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by Evil_Twin
If you are still looking for someone that does work, let me know. I will help you out man...
ill let you know

Originally Posted by NastyNate
Foreign Service in Tysons...off of springhill rd. Has some excellent BMW techs, I used to work there. Go check it out and speak with Adam if you would like, he knows the e30's well as well as the other models.
will check them out.