Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Snapped some pics of the DB8

Old 12-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Black Ass
i <3 the butt cheeks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud of
Default Re: Snapped some pics of the DB8

Originally Posted by slammed
nice pics, clean car. Is that up on skyline drive?
sure isnt....i moved to Albuquerque New Mexico in August....these were taken at Sandia Peak
Old 12-10-2009, 01:23 PM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by Black Ass
im sorry.....i have the decency to not kick my girl out into single digit weather just to snap a pic....just sayin
So then I don't see the reason to snap a pic, show in on a website and say check out my DB8 when it looks like your typical Integra. I mean if the pics where decent enough to look at then thats one thing, but they suck as well.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:02 PM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

negative it says 2grl 1cp.... as in 2girls 1 cup
That is the most retarded fucking thing I have ever heard someone put on a plate.

im sorry.....i have the decency to not kick my girl out into single digit weather just to snap a pic....just sayin

Shes a woman. She can deal with it.

Sweet roof-rack.

Do you actually ride a bike worth putting on it or are you just another trendy-wanna-be faggot who thinks it looks "tight"?

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 12-10-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Reloaded
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

I just made you red cuz there is no Aston Martin in this thread.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Black Ass
i <3 the butt cheeks

Black Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud ofBlack Ass has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Boost-box
That is the most retarded fucking thing I have ever heard someone put on a plate.

Shes a woman. She can deal with it.

Sweet roof-rack.

Do you actually ride a bike worth putting on it or are you just another trendy-wanna-be faggot who thinks it looks "tight"?
ive been riding BMX for around 10 years now....and i snowboard....think that qualifies me to own a roof rack dont you think

man im trying to figure out why so many people on this site have so many issues with themselves that they must constantly talk shit to feel better...ive been using this site for a few years and it seems to never change....not tryna bitch and moan cuz honestly i could give a shit....just pointing out why there are not more patrons on here....i would be if someone didnt have something smart to say every time some one posts....think about that
Old 12-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Black Ass
i <3 the butt cheeks

Originally Posted by Reloaded
I just made you red cuz there is no Aston Martin in this thread.
do you feel better about yourself for neg repping me because my title has an alterrnate meaning then what youd like....i think its time to move outta mommy's house and grow up
Old 12-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Kinh
Registered Member

Kinh can only hope to improve

damnit you tricked me, i thought i was gonna see an expensive car....but i saw a integra
Old 12-10-2009, 06:36 PM
burton
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

do you feel better about yourself for neg repping me because my title has an alterrnate meaning then what youd like....i think its time to move outta mommy's house and grow up
stfu and learn how to use the multi-quote button
Old 12-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Reloaded
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

No I neg -rep'd you because you think calling your gay family car by it's chassis code somehow negates it being a gay family car.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:00 PM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I just +repped you, which took away the red box and gave you two green guys.

Eventhough I was also looking for an Aston Martin in here.

Quick Reply: Snapped some pics of the DB8