Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

John Savage, Mike Banks, Andre Scott

Old 01-05-2010, 04:12 PM
JStab
Its Lightish Red

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab
Default Re: John Savage, Mike Banks, Andre Scott

This should be interesting
Old 01-05-2010, 04:18 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by JStab
This should be interesting
Eh.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:22 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Hate to bust the OP's balls, but truthfully, you're probably not going to be the one laughing in the end. One of my friends got bent over a lot harder than you did for a sum closer to $20-30k having a VR6 turbo Rabbit done up at Eastside Motorsports. He hired an attorney, sued the shady ass owner, won everything, and hasn't received a dime. Do you really think people like that are going to have any real assets?
Old 01-05-2010, 05:32 PM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by frk_concepts
Yea i have moved since i left hybrid. i have not been served any summonds so i could care less about your court dates. i have notorized paperwork excluding me from any work performed/unperformed after feb 08'. i had no ties to hybrid garage when you came to get your vehicle worked on. You are more than welcome to forward my number to your lawyer..because like i said i have written proof i was no longer afiliated w hybrid when you vehicle came there. I will not appear in court for either your issues w hybrid or against jon or dre. I was never apart of any illegal activity nor did i ever collect payment for any services unrendered,so i say again im sorry about what happened to you but it doesnt involve me, but your more than welcome to summonds me but i will 100% come out on top.
QFT.

And its summons.

And I can tell why your business went under.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:28 AM
frk_concepts
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

Last edited by frk_concepts; 01-08-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:24 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Haha.ok mr.fuckn spellcheck.. business was ran good when i was apart of it..had a ton of satisfied custers..any s a few rough spots but thats normal..but trust me nothing like hes accusing happened while i was there..i parted ways due to differences in management & other details that doesnt involve the public,but like i said sorry this happened to you. it wouldnt hv if i was still managing the shop but good luck with everything. i hope you get your money/parts back but i have legal documentation stating i was released from any ownership,financial responsibility and/or other duties involving hybrid. call me if u wish to discuss it, i have no issue with that.
While I understand that you may not have any reason to assume liability for what this thread is about, it wouldn't hurt to at least act a little professional.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:31 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Haha.ok mr.fuckn spellcheck.. business was ran good when i was apart of it..had a ton of satisfied custers..any s a few rough spots but thats normal..but trust me nothing like hes accusing happened while i was there..i parted ways due to differences in management & other details that doesnt involve the public,but like i said sorry this happened to you. it wouldnt hv if i was still managing the shop but good luck with everything. i hope you get your money/parts back but i have legal documentation stating i was released from any ownership,financial responsibility and/or other duties involving hybrid. call me if u wish to discuss it, i have no issue with that.
You must be considered retarded or mentally impaired according to the commonwealth of Virginia.

I encourage you to go back and finish middle school so you can make a better life for you and your mother.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Reloaded
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

John Savage seems to have a new business, Savagebuilt for his cars and Bredtight for his dogfighting
http://www.myspace.com/what_who_why_thatsright

And the man himself

Last edited by Reloaded; 01-06-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Reloaded
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Also Mike Banks
http://www.myspace.com/frkconcepts05
Old 01-06-2010, 03:43 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

omfg LULZ
reloaded earns his wings again and again