Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

F ffx county

Old 01-13-2010, 05:08 AM
Evil_Twin
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these parts
Default Re: F ffx county

I don't work there anymore. I jsut never changed my sig. I work for the gov't now, but I still go there enough where I see all the new guys get hired and fired quick. lol.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:13 AM
nissanfixer
Piss off

nissanfixer has disabled reputation

lmao, that seems to be the case at every dealership. i work at rosenthal in tysons. been there for 12 years. and there has been so many faces that roll in and out of there and some dont take very long at all. lol
Old 01-13-2010, 05:14 AM
Evil_Twin
Registered Member

Evil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these parts

youre a techie there? Whatst your name?
Old 01-13-2010, 05:18 AM
nissanfixer
Piss off

yea, im a lead tech on the green team. names jeremy
Old 01-13-2010, 05:25 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

This your first time in FFX? Your ordeal is pretty much standard practice.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:25 AM
Evil_Twin
Registered Member

hmmm, don't know you. lol.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:28 AM
nissanfixer
Piss off

Originally Posted by Junon
This your first time in FFX? Your ordeal is pretty much standard practice.
no, been going there for 12 years. it kind of seems like it is.

Originally Posted by Evil_Twin
hmmm, don't know you. lol.
lol, didnt think so. how long has it been since you worked there? if you were in parts, im sure you prolly know our parts guys.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:30 AM
Evil_Twin
Registered Member

worked there from Feb to July, then left and got another job. When I was working there, we were top 3 I want to say for Nissan dealerships, and 2nd for Browns
Old 01-13-2010, 05:46 AM
cp44
Dont Hate

cp44 is on a distinguished road

I got pulled over by a Vienna cop about 1.5 years ago in my Supra, she said my exhaust was too loud. I told her I just bought the car like this about 2 months before. She asked why haven't I changed it. I told her that I didnt want this POS exhaust and the only reason why I didnt change it is because the economy is bad and a new exhaust is too expensive.

She laughed and said go change it and gave me a warning.

So now I just drive in 5th gear through Vienna.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:00 AM
aniretaKrace

aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace

Originally Posted by nissanfixer
So im on my way from work the other day not speeding or nothing, just moving along in stop and go traffic and next thing i know is i see is a ffx county mounty swerving to get up behind me and "whoot whoot" on came the blue lights. Ffx county really sucks ass, thats just about the only county that you ever hear anyone getting an exhaust ticket. and her reason was, she could hear it. i dont think she liked it when i kept telling her that i could hear the exhausts on cars that were going by us and why she wasnt going to get them to. anyone else had any probs in ffx county with exhaust tickets and whats the cost on the ticket now days?
next time that happens ask him/her if he/she has got a decimeter and what is the specific decible that it can not exceed. I got pulled over for that months ago, but he saw my check engine light and i played dumb and got off. it was like he was fishing caz i was in stop and go as well and i saw him on the side of the road and passed him then woot woot same shit happens.

Quick Reply: F ffx county