Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Tuning Turbo?

Old 01-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Yabbo
b a n n e d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yabbo Yabbo
Default Re: Tuning Turbo?

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Nope, only my little corner of it, which deals with technical questions and not insulting people. Have a nice day.
Thanks, you have a nice day to

Originally Posted by my88crxvtech
hey fabrik is a cool person out of the very few on this site.

wow...so true

but to the op matt shue any day of the week to him. there is not another user on this site that can do the things he does.
I recomended him also for that area, before my post was deleted.

Originally Posted by rallen
YOUR A FGT
And you want to fuck me.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:10 AM
badassDA
showin off my DA

badassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these partsbadassDA is infamous around these parts

try b and t motorsports they have a good tuner there i had some work done
Old 01-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Snoop 95
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

If you're in the Tri-Cities area, take it to Matt Shue & Adrenaline Autoworks. Good bunch of guys, and Matt knows his stuff. He tunes all kinds of import cars, & is skilled with piggyback systems as well as standalone's. My stock turbo Integra LS has been going on three now years tuned by him with zero problems.

Get with your mechanic and post the details of your setup. Set a power goal for yourself, & discuss it with your tuner, along with what tuning software HE recommends. Good luck.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Blindside
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

Originally Posted by Yabbo
because I'm 33 years old and I have been modifying since i was in high school, so longer than most people on here have been alive.

You are not your post count, you are not your silly username...
You are not intelligent, you are not funny.

FGT.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:04 PM
cocotaso101
Registered Member

cocotaso101 is a name known to allcocotaso101 is a name known to allcocotaso101 is a name known to allcocotaso101 is a name known to allcocotaso101 is a name known to allcocotaso101 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Silva Bullit DC
If you're in the Tri-Cities area, take it to Matt Shue & Adrenaline Autoworks. Good bunch of guys, and Matt knows his stuff. He tunes all kinds of import cars, & is skilled with piggyback systems as well as standalone's. My stock turbo Integra LS has been going on three now years tuned by him with zero problems.

Get with your mechanic and post the details of your setup. Set a power goal for yourself, & discuss it with your tuner, along with what tuning software HE recommends. Good luck.
Thank you for the advice.That goes to everyone in here thats givin me advice also. I appreciate it .