Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

bent valves

Old 02-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: bent valves

Not butt hurt, just amused that your insult was based on someone not doing something the ghetto way.

I know how a strap belt works. I'm making fun of you and the horrible photo documentation that didn't really explain anything. It's too bad you didn't appreciate my tongue-in-cheek humor about knots.

When you see enough backyard stuff like this, you start to appreciate how similar (yet so different) everything actually is and find a lot of humor in it.

I don't know if you remember MadLibs, but most backyard car "tips" can be summarized like this:

To remove ________, find an old ________ in the _______, put it around _______, tighten it using ________, turn the ________, stick a screwdriver between _______ and ________, and turn the wrench. If it slips, put ________ around _______, tighten it down, and turn _______ again. If that doesn't work, heat the _______ with a torch and then hit it with a _________.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 02-15-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:55 PM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

sorry didn't realize that people need lego block instructions.

tho it too does amuse me that, people go out and buy shit they don't need.

I'm getting my car tuned so "m going to get an FPR before i do.
If your getting a tune WTH would you need an FPR considering that your tuner can +/- fuel from the tune. Hell sure we can add many things to this list like this. yes? no?
Old 02-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Fuel pump. That's my favorite. Buy an intake and exhaust, switch out the fuel pump for a 300000000LPH Walbro or something like that. You add more power than that in the winter when the air is cold, so why do you need a new fuel pump to support it?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:25 AM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Fuel pump. That's my favorite. Buy an intake and exhaust, switch out the fuel pump for a 300000000LPH Walbro or something like that. You add more power than that in the winter when the air is cold, so why do you need a new fuel pump to support it?

rotflmao
I over heard a jack off saying some shit like that a couple of weeks ago. He's putting a pepboy rice box muffler and some e-bay lowering springs on his car stock car. because of all the power the muffler and springs are going to make.

but the best one so far. I was at th junk yard kid was all amped up about his worn out srt-4. hes going to put 2 of those tornados on it, so the turbo will spool faster. orly? so i started to tell em. you know if you have an exhaust shop put an inch and a half exhaust on your car from the header back w. a second catalytic converter you can see 55 rwhp gains.