Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a good brakes shop.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Reloaded
nortaP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: Looking for a good brakes shop.

Originally Posted by Justinm91
HE wanted to do it. My mechanic friend.. cover it himself... In turn when all is said and done I'm going to build him a computer and help him work on his K5 Blazer. I don't think I am going to do it either way though.

(Fuck you Twenty5psi)
Your mechanic friend is going to V8 swap your Civic but needs your help to fix his blazer?
Old 03-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Justinm91
Registered Member

Justinm91 has disabled reputation

Doesn't need my help, but I'm going to help with cash and such since by the time he starts to really work on it I'll be working full time.

I am also covering the whole computer build. Prolly gonna be a 2000 dollar or more build.

Basically cash for cash.. He already has the engine. My Also going to be learning the more advanced stuff while we do it, since mine doesn't really need engine or transmission work done yet.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:59 AM
Esco99
Registered Member

Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99

After you do the v8 swap you should look into a super charger with a t88 twin turbo. Also make sure your mechanic changes out your winter air in your tires to summer air since we are getting closer to that time of the year. Dont forget to check your headlight fluids and your muffler bearings while your at it.
GL with the car and repairs.

PS stickers also add HP.

Last edited by Esco99; 03-02-2010 at 07:27 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:31 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Justinm91
HE wanted to do it. My mechanic friend.. cover it himself... In turn when all is said and done I'm going to build him a computer and help him work on his K5 Blazer. I don't think I am going to do it either way though.

(Fuck you Twenty5psi)
turn ur rep on plz
Old 03-02-2010, 04:45 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Bring your car to me to do the brakes. Where are u located?
Old 03-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Justinm91
Registered Member

Justinm91 has disabled reputation

I'm not dumb.. I saw the whole 'summer air, winter air, headlight fluid'. I am LMAO... Just changed out the radiator hose and got the antifreeze in the system. Seems like the leaks are all gone and everything runs fine. I still need to check my fuses (Speedometer, temperature gague.. all that doesn't work (Though lights still come on around them. I'm hoping it's just a fuse...) As far as the brakes, I finally found the jack for it so that I'll do myself now. Thanks to everyone who was helpful for the advice. Hopefully it'll be running and everything will be done in the next two weeks. I am hoping to still get it painted though, and get a new radio and speaker for the left door into it. Radio's junk, only plays CDs, and the driver's side speaker's blown.

Also, if you guys don't mind me adding this to the topic, where's a good paint shop> I might paint it a metallic gray. Any recommendations that usually look good on a DX?