Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:30 AM
shonanspeed
nothin2tucknstillTDB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed
Default Re: Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.

Yeah, getting the SPCA to adopt out an aggressive dog is difficult. You normally have to show them that you are capable of handling them and know how to train it out of them....good luck.
And adopting an aggressive dog while your wife is pregnant would make you the biggest douchecanoe on this forum and that's saying a lot.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Sun Wukong
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by shonanspeed
Yeah, getting the SPCA to adopt out an aggressive dog is difficult. You normally have to show them that you are capable of handling them and know how to train it out of them....good luck.
And adopting an aggressive dog while your wife is pregnant would make you the biggest douchecanoe on this forum and that's saying a lot.
yeah it is a douche move. But what some consider aggressive sometimes it's just nervousness. Btw my wife can usually handle a dog better than me. Lol. She is the one that's interested in saving these dogs.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Let me know how it does with cats.

If it's good, then I'll let my wife know....she's dying for a mastiff.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:23 PM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Let me know how it does with cats.

If it's good, then I'll let my wife know....she's dying for a mastiff.
Please Dear God let this dog be the ALF of dogs and eat Lord Humongous's wife's cat. . .
Old 07-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Please Dear God let this dog be the ALF of dogs and eat Lord Humongous's wife's cat. . .
Cats with an "S".

And they're fucked up every other dog that's come over and I'm not too worried about a mastiff since most of them are big pussies
Old 07-11-2010, 06:11 PM
BCisme
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Cats with an "S".

And they're fucked up every other dog that's come over and I'm not too worried about a mastiff since most of them are big pussies
looks like it's time the pack in my house did some kitty hunting.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:46 PM
p-stone
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

damn I wish I had room. My 140lb black lab would love to have a sister but I don't have a healthy amount of space for another giant dog. Someone grab her, I'd hate to see her get put down...
Old 07-12-2010, 04:20 PM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Well.. it happened. Good news is both are alive still. "Bad" news.. I've fallen for the Mastiff and she is mine. She fits in... runs from my cats and pig and its pretty chill and lazy. The Akita is out of the pound and in my Hospital but is still in need of a home. he is not neutered yet (but will be) and not dog aggressive. Unsure about cats. Honestly.. not the best specimen of an Akita... slightly overweight, shorter than he should be... but a good dog as far as I can tell

I'll post pics of "Marge" the Mastiff soon.... awesome dawg!!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:12 AM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

After more consideration it is best for me to contiue to find a home for "Marge" the Mastiff. Also, after more looking around, I think she is actually a brindle English Mastiff. Not a Neopotiltan Mastiff as I first believed which makes her a little more rare. She has been at my house with two other dogs, two cats and one potbelly pig and she is great with them. I have also had company visiting from out of town and she is great with kids. She's pretty much a couch potato. Great dog. Needs a good home.

The Akita I have gotten to spend more time around as well. She's not quite as tall as she should be and probably 5-8lbs overweight but she is actually a good dog. Not agressive surprisingly. Let me know if anyone wants to meet them.

-Fred
Old 07-18-2010, 07:54 AM
drkstrs26
Registered Member

drkstrs26 drkstrs26

I wish I could take the Mastiff. I miss my AmbullNeo mastiff i had. Such a great dog. Well mannered and a great pal. Hope you find homes for both of them.

Quick Reply: Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.