Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

cookie cutter b16 build

Old 10-03-2010, 06:24 AM
bZeRk187
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: cookie cutter b16 build

Originally Posted by SVT COBRAA
does it matter if the feed line is hooked up at the "bottom of the turbo" and the return on the "top"?
Yes. Don't do that.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

some of are not so fortunate nor made of money..im rather young and live on my own and pay for all my bill/house by myself... it will take me a couple years to save most of the money cause im not gonna have a $300 a month car payment...

)
Then your previous statements don't make sense.

You've had a "few Cobras" and are willing to waste money on a B16 build that you could be using to save for a 04 Cobra, but you don't have enough money for a $300 car payment

I'm lost.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:09 PM
SVT COBRAA
Registered Member

SVT COBRAA SVT COBRAA SVT COBRAA SVT COBRAA

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Since you can get one for less then $20K now, you shouldn't have to save long unless you can't afford one to begin with

Then your previous statements don't make sense.

You've had a "few Cobras" and are willing to waste money on a B16 build that you could be using to save for a 04 Cobra, but you don't have enough money for a $300 car payment

I'm lost.
i said i DONT WANT A $300 car payment..who said i had a newer cobra ive had a 95 and a 93..wtf do you care? your a fucking loser who has nothing better to do then sit on a comp and try and belittle people through a forum..i asked for help not ignorance..do yourself a favor and stop posting on my thread loser
Old 10-03-2010, 03:11 PM
SVT COBRAA
Registered Member

and how is it a "waste of money"..what i spend my money on is definately no concern of yours..get outside my friend some fresh air and sun will do you good!
Old 10-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

i said i DONT WANT A $300 car payment..who said i had a newer cobra ive had a 95 and a 93..wtf do you care? your a fucking loser who has nothing better to do then sit on a comp and try and belittle people through a forum..i asked for help not ignorance..do yourself a favor and stop posting on my thread loser
and how is it a "waste of money"..what i spend my money on is definately no concern of yours..get outside my friend some fresh air and sun will do you good!
I'm in Korea making 6 figures AND I have a 03 Cobra.

So, who's the loser?

PS - I was outside all day yesterday.....I couldn't Sat 'cause it was raining and I was working on my MBA.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:21 AM
SVT COBRAA
Registered Member

I'm in Korea making 6 figures AND I have a 03 Cobra.

So, who's the loser?

PS - I was outside all day yesterday.....I couldn't Sat 'cause it was raining and I was working on my MBA.
Thats lovely for you...So your working on your MBA? Is that before or after you got off the net talking smack. Your pathetic. Stop posting on my thread. I actually looked at some of your recent threads. All you really do is talk shit. Again your a loser. Money means nothing to me. I do damn well myself for being as young as I am so 6 figures isnt shit to me.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:04 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Thats lovely for you...So your working on your MBA? Is that before or after you got off the net talking smack. Your pathetic. Stop posting on my thread. I actually looked at some of your recent threads. All you really do is talk shit. Again your a loser. Money means nothing to me. I do damn well myself for being as young as I am so 6 figures isnt shit to me.
But you can't afford a $300 car payment on a 6 year old Cobra.

Yep...yer a winner.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:27 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Loloolololol 6 figures ain't shit to this nigga.

Dude he's building a b16 HE'S GONNA BE THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THE SKREETZ!!!!!!!!

Op exactly how old ARE you?
Old 10-04-2010, 04:46 AM
Pharm0r
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

hahaha first page of this thread was productive, then page 2 went downhill
Old 10-04-2010, 04:58 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Pharmor-change your post-to-thread ratio, still on page one.

Quick Reply: cookie cutter b16 build