Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 N/A Mazda RX-7

Old 01-14-2011, 05:18 PM
gschott
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott
Default Re: 1990 N/A Mazda RX-7

Its a 1000$ Car, I commute from Fredericksburg to DC with it and have had no problems. The Bondo is only on one spot and that was the Drivers side Fender and the Coolant was just low, so that was an easy fix. Not everything will be perfect with a $1000 car. Thank you for your concerns tho...

Originally Posted by sloazzhatch
the oil pressure gauge does not work along with the temp gauge and it misses! i talk to several rotory techs and they said what i had described to them what your car was doing they said thats not normal! but ill still bump you for a good price and still reduced it u might wanna mention the bondo spots as well! and the coolant warning buzzer and light came on 3 times while i was driving it!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Jongo
Registered Member

Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo

PM on the way
Old 01-15-2011, 09:09 PM
sloazzhatch
SloAzzHatch

sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch

if it was ported its called a bridge port it would be loud not missing it was blowing circles out the exhuast and wouldnt do it under a load while driving! i could understand if it was missing while under idle but not driving cuz the some of the exhuast was missin but not while driving be truthful! its a peice and i believe %100 the motor is shot!!!!
Originally Posted by gschott
Its a 1000$ Car, I commute from Fredericksburg to DC with it and have had no problems. The Bondo is only on one spot and that was the Drivers side Fender and the Coolant was just low, so that was an easy fix. Not everything will be perfect with a $1000 car. Thank you for your concerns tho...
Old 01-15-2011, 09:10 PM
sloazzhatch
SloAzzHatch

sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch

tell him to fix it b4 purchase!!! u will be disappionted!
Originally Posted by Jongo
PM on the way
Old 01-16-2011, 05:24 AM
gschott
Registered member

gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott

You sir are wrong again...there are two different ports a street port and a bridge port but hey your the mechanic that thinks a mazda 3 has a rotary..motor isnt shot I drive it with no problems myself...ive had the car for 5 months and never let me down still has plenty of power behind it
So keep your bull to yourself...now I would never bring my car to you unless its a tire rotation and you would still f that up

Originally Posted by sloazzhatch
if it was ported its called a bridge port it would be loud not missing it was blowing circles out the exhuast and wouldnt do it under a load while driving! i could understand if it was missing while under idle but not driving cuz the some of the exhuast was missin but not while driving be truthful! its a peice and i believe %100 the motor is shot!!!!

Last edited by gschott; 01-17-2011 at 07:06 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:08 AM
FGisLOVE
Registered Member

FGisLOVE has disabled reputation

vieos of motor starting, idling, shutdown pls?
Old 01-17-2011, 09:30 AM
Jongo
Registered Member

Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo Jongo

I checked out the car today, and the seller represented it accordingly. I've had 3 FCs in the past, and the motor in this car is not blown or 'missing.'

I passed on this car because it requires more time than I have available to put into it right now. The car does need work, and the seller has made that obvious from the start.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:09 PM
gschott
Registered member

Thanks for setting things straight... Im will to take 800 I need this gone asap

Originally Posted by Jongo
I checked out the car today, and the seller represented it accordingly. I've had 3 FCs in the past, and the motor in this car is not blown or 'missing.'

I passed on this car because it requires more time than I have available to put into it right now. The car does need work, and the seller has made that obvious from the start.

Last edited by gschott; 01-17-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:28 AM
gschott
Registered member

800 bam
Old 01-19-2011, 09:31 AM
gschott
Registered member

Bump for 800

Quick Reply: 1990 N/A Mazda RX-7