Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Nissan TwoForty build

Old 02-04-2011, 01:08 PM
egt4civic
アクセント BITCHES!!!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
egt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Nissan TwoForty build

what do you even drive please tell me a honda
Old 02-04-2011, 01:09 PM
funder.bunder
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

i agree on the hatch, it looks like shit. but you're off to a good start. dont fuck it up
Old 02-04-2011, 01:13 PM
egt4civic
アクセント BITCHES!!!!!!!

egt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these parts

cant mess up after im done with the turbo build ima start with my spare sr head rebuild that and the block run meth even now with just the new turbo set up ill be nearing 400hp more than enough to walk 9civic5 might sell the hatch and get oem fiberglass one
Old 02-04-2011, 01:13 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

how is this a build? I see a car that is already put together, that is waiting for paint...

srsly, lose the inverted hatch. they look like complete shit on every s13.

Originally Posted by egt4civic
cant mess up after im done with the turbo build ima start with my spare sr head rebuild that and the block run meth even now with just the new turbo set up ill be nearing 400hp more than enough to walk 9civic5 might sell the hatch and get oem fiberglass one
omg...please form coherent sentences if you want people to actually follow your "build". It hurts to try and decipher what ever you just attempted to say.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 02-04-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Alex, I'll take "Punctuation" for $500.
funder.bunder
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

not might, do it. find one from a junk yard.
9civic5
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Street racing is ghey, bro.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:17 PM
egt4civic
アクセント BITCHES!!!!!!!

it will turn into one when i start with the motor wire tuck engine build all that jazz
Old 02-04-2011, 01:18 PM
egt4civic
アクセント BITCHES!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 9civic5
Street racing is ghey, bro.
we can go to a track why you blowing up my thread with this bullshit take it to someone else you dumb fuck
Old 02-04-2011, 01:18 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

it will turn into one when i start with the motor wire tuck engine build all that jazz
then why not wait until you actually start that jazz to make a build thread?

Quick Reply: Nissan TwoForty build