Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hang out

Old 04-05-2011, 08:54 AM
ricer4lyfe
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe
Default Re: hang out

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
AND FUCK EACH OTHER
don't forget about dak touching! !!!!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:54 AM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by IMSHAKN
You wanna feel old? I remember hanging out behind the 7-11 at JD and Walmsley, Jenkin's parking lot, or the East Coast to talk shit. We had people coming from all over the place looking for some action. There are all kinds of spots where we would run. We even ran on 288 before it was open.

There are lots of places in the area that I've hung out at. They always start out cool and people behave, but the first time there's trouble they get shut down. They just always end up attracting the wrong people.

Let's see how old people here are. Anybody remember a 442 with the #1 Street Machine sticker?
I just feel old lol, time is flying..that sounds like way before my time you win .
Originally Posted by Schlong Connery
I have a feeling you are a bit older than me.. We use to race from Courthouse road exit to Route 10, at the time it was the smoothest area.

God that seems like forever ago. back 11-10 years ago

We use to hustle for cash with a certain 4cyl mustang, against retards that thought because their mustang or camaro had a 8cyl they were the fastest thing on the street. Best part was them shitting themselves when they were handing the money over... Talk about hurt pride as well.
What's funny is you and me were talking about this a month ago . And yes that mustang was fucking beast, I can still hear in my mind people coming up with engine combo's for that car "its gotta have a 351, roush motor, rocket engine etc"
Old 04-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by DOOM
I just feel old lol, time is flying..that sounds like way before my time you win .

What's funny is you and me were talking about this a month ago . And yes that mustang was fucking beast, I can still hear in my mind people coming up with engine combo's for that car "its gotta have a 351, roush motor, rocket engine etc"
best part was, they couldn't have been farther from the truth.

I also remember a blue probe that use to upset alot of people in the central area.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Kilo Lee
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

Originally Posted by funder.bunder
yea i never really went out because of the ricer flybys/burnouts. always ended badly with police etc.
Just like the damn Honda meets at G-Force. Too many 'tards ruining it for the rest of us.
That seems to be the main reason nobody does anything anymore.
Hopefully this summer, that will all change.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:38 PM
5literbeater
Registered Member

5literbeater has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DOOM

What was he runnin a 2.3 turbo?
Old 04-05-2011, 01:47 PM
funder.bunder
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

Originally Posted by Kilo Lee
Just like the damn Honda meets at G-Force. Too many 'tards ruining it for the rest of us.
That seems to be the main reason nobody does anything anymore.
Hopefully this summer, that will all change.
truth, and maybe i'll have something worth bringing out.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:56 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I assume you are talking about the western section? From Powhite to 64?

I remember running on whitepine drive over there by the airport, and on the old section of 288.

Back when Mo (fatboyee) had the fo pack, phil had the cobra, John had the sick ass 240 (haven't seen that dude in forever) and the meets up at Commonwealth 20

The central section didn't suck so bad then.
Fuck. We're old men now. Dammit.

I miss those days
Old 04-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Big Sexy
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

Do i have to keep my wang in my pants to hang out?
Old 04-05-2011, 02:13 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Sexy
Do i have to keep my wang in my pants to hang out?
Hang out with your wang out. Makes Dak touching easier.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:16 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

best part was, they couldn't have been farther from the truth.

I also remember a blue probe that use to upset alot of people in the central area.

Originally Posted by 5literbeater
What was he runnin a 2.3 turbo?
Not sure on the specs ask the man Schlong Connery, I just found out last month that it was a turbo 4 banger. Its left an imprint on my mind for a long time, hearing it was a 4cyl was like DAMM

Quick Reply: hang out