Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anybody Know this dude?

Old 01-23-2004, 11:34 AM
804GSX91
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold
Default Ok I will im you japsepc

i understand where you are coming from japspec,but it's just that when you hear multiple stories about someone and it looks like you are in the same sitaution ,you will get a lil upset to,especally when his mom does not want to help me out when i call and stuff,but if you have another number for him or something i will greatly appecaite it, also Nic you said you rrebuild will cost 2500 to 3000 dolars,is that for the s-10? I fso that would be sweet to see a lil s-10 with that much work done to it
Old 01-23-2004, 11:39 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

nic has a mustang, or did, 1evils10 is the guybwith the s-10, but the engine build aint for the s-10.

now why do my pisonts and rods cost 1300?? 600 is all I will say for now

8.7:1 nuff said
Old 01-23-2004, 11:54 AM
804GSX91
Registered Member

804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold804GSX91 is a splendid one to behold
Default oh cool, sorry about the mix up

completely off subject i was just wondering do any of you all have and modified turbo diesil trucks,such as ram 2500/3500, ford f-350's etc., i'm starting to really learn more about how powerful and fast these trucks can be and was just wondering if anybody had one in this area. Thanks
Old 01-23-2004, 12:12 PM
BillMW
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

If this dude Jesse is a bad communicator, help him out. You don't want to call the cops and you want your car fixed and it's bugging the piss out of you, right? He'll probably fix what's first on his priority list. CALL HIM EVERY DAY no matter what. STOP BY AND ASK HIM HOW IT'S GOING AND HOLD HIM DOWN TO A TIME FRAME, WHATEVER THAT MAY BE IN HIS MIND AND HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE TO IT. Tell him what the consequences are if he doesn't meet the agreed upon deadline (taking the car to another shop or cancelling the work with no compensation from you, etc.) Hopefully he'll get annoyed enough with your friendly but frequent correspondence he'll want you off his back and get that shit done for you. I've been through it and my friends have been through it and are currently going through it (ask MerF). It sucks and you feel stuck and frustrated, so put that shit back on him. Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 01-23-2004, 10:04 PM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

I feeeeeeel your pain my brotha'...I'd help you, but first I gotta help myself...blah.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:01 AM
j-prelude-si
Triumph!

j-prelude-si is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by wantarace95GSX
call the police
Agreed. Especially if you can't even go see the car for yourself. Doesn't matter if you're trying to be nice to the guy by allowing him more time to screw around. Any of these guys are willing to help you with inspecting it and i've heard a few good feedbacks on different approaches on how you can rebuild your DSM. Report it stolen. You've got the number of his house, and they can look that up in a heartbeat. I don't know about you, but I care more about my car than I do any prick who's willing to take it all away. The clock is ticking and i'm not sure if it's 90, 180 days or whatever before it's considered vehicle abandonment.
Old 01-27-2004, 03:25 AM
wantarace95GSX
Registered Member

wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

plus if you call the police then the guy will finally wake up and realize he better get his shit together
Old 01-27-2004, 03:29 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by wantarace95GSX
plus if you call the police then the guy will finally wake up and realize he better get his shit together
exactly. this guy has a history of this shit. hell, he stole hovoc's engine and got away with it only because of some technicality chris fucked up on.

eric, you are a cool guy, i got nothing against you, i would suggest you stay out of the middle of it.. i know you are friends with jesse (i think?) but you know as well as us jesse's history. if you really want to help out the guy and jesse, then talk him into learning how to communicate and not be a bitch.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Up_on1
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

i know exactly who you are talking about....jessie he used to work at RPM tall guy....i know where he lives too....pm me for information
Old 01-27-2004, 11:22 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

can we all get his address??

Quick Reply: Anybody Know this dude?