Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

"TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

Old 05-06-2011, 09:01 PM
OverEasy
Suzuki Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy
Default Re: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

Only hours away, looking forward to seeing some good racing!
Old 05-07-2011, 07:47 PM
ashb82
Registered Member

ashb82 has disabled reputation
Default Re: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

wish it was not so far away for mee
Old 05-08-2011, 12:12 PM
DwiZZy
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

Any videos yet? Heard there weren't many cars there at all, atleast not any worth seeing run.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:54 PM
vandamage
Registered Member

vandamage has disabled reputation

Sure it was. 2 fully built SRT-4's ...... Ls1 FD....... Turbo mustangs............ lots of street cars. Are you the same Dwizzy that blew up his car?
Old 05-08-2011, 03:04 PM
DwiZZy
BROSCIENCE

Originally Posted by vandamage
Sure it was. 2 fully built SRT-4's ...... Ls1 FD....... Turbo mustangs............ lots of street cars. Are you the same Dwizzy that blew up his car?
I was talking about imports. And the intake cam pretty much locked up but yeah same Dwizzy
Old 05-09-2011, 05:02 AM
boostedvenge
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
Any videos yet? Heard there weren't many cars there at all, atleast not any worth seeing run.
As usual you are sadly mistaken, there were a ton of great cars, over 100 racers, and it was a blast. Videos should be surfacing shortly!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:49 AM
DwiZZy
BROSCIENCE

Originally Posted by vandamage
Sure it was. 2 fully built SRT-4's
LoL at you thinking two stock srts are fully built...and on top that running 8.4s

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
As usual you are sadly mistaken, there were a ton of great cars, over 100 racers, and it was a blast. Videos should be surfacing shortly!
Sure
Old 05-09-2011, 07:03 AM
racechich4x21
Registered Member

racechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought there were a lot of cars there I had a blast
Old 05-09-2011, 07:11 AM
boostedvenge
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Originally Posted by racechich4x21
I thought there were a lot of cars there I had a blast
Glad you had a good time! I think nearly everyone there had a great time and there was definitely some stiff competition in most of the classes!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:17 AM
racechich4x21
Registered Member

racechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond repute

the left lane was awful, i almost smacked the wall in that last round against matt. If i wouldve had the right lane i had the tune up to beat him

Quick Reply: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!