Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lime green civic wiht HID's

Old 09-20-2011, 06:24 AM
pedro 2.0
carebearreps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0
Default Re: lime green civic wiht HID's

Originally Posted by jt223539
Just going to leave this here
you forgot to add his last name, Santos, to it.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:05 AM
White Devil
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Next time you try and fuck with me you queer redneck Ill stomp my sized 13 steelies into your babbymakerz.

And dont fergit to wear your "tapouwt" wifebeater so I can piss on it next time.

Come at me.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Old 09-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Z33_Taxi
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Next time take a shortcut through a house..."O well"
Old 09-20-2011, 01:19 PM
onlyslow
Registered Member

onlyslow is an unknown quantity at this point

wow... you guys really are fags up here. You just went out of your way to find my info from somewhere else on this site. This is absolutely awesome. Well, now that you've got my info, do something with it. Or are you guys all talk? actually as a matter of fact, that post was supposed to be deleted and that stuff isn't on my profile... so maybe the incredibly ignorant moderators of vadriven will love it when the site gets shut down for leaving personal info like that up. Then you guys can get together and beat each others dicks for real over how gay my jeep is. So, in all honesty, thank you for pointing out that my info is still live on the site.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:22 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by onlyslow
wow... you guys really are fags up here. You just went out of your way to find my info from somewhere else on this site. This is absolutely awesome. Well, now that you've got my info, do something with it. Or are you guys all talk? actually as a matter of fact, that post was supposed to be deleted and that stuff isn't on my profile... so maybe the incredibly ignorant moderators of vadriven will love it when the site gets shut down for leaving personal info like that up. Then you guys can get together and beat each others dicks for real over how gay my jeep is. So, in all honesty, thank you for pointing out that my info is still live on the site.
thought you were leaving, bro?
Old 09-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

hey fucko...it's information that YOU put on line and made public.

The mods dont have to do shit about it.

PS - youre calling us fags and your racing in a jeep in a neighborhood
Old 09-20-2011, 01:25 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Old 09-20-2011, 01:28 PM
onlyslow
Registered Member

onlyslow is an unknown quantity at this point

I did leave, but this is too good to miss out on.

anyway, yea it is info I put up but I sent an email to the mods asking to have it deleted. and I won't be surprised when they say they didn't get it and try to accuse me of not sending one. You guys trying to embarrass me and joke the shit outta me really is more funny than it is offending. Seriously I want more bc you guys say the most off the wall shit.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:32 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I did leave, but this is too good to miss out on.

anyway, yea it is info I put up but I sent an email to the mods asking to have it deleted. and I won't be surprised when they say they didn't get it and try to accuse me of not sending one. You guys trying to embarrass me and joke the shit outta me really is more funny than it is offending. Seriously I want more bc you guys say the most off the wall shit.

Quick Reply: lime green civic wiht HID's