Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

89 crx tail light always on HELP!!

Old 09-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: 89 crx tail light always on HELP!!

Originally Posted by chad2448
i noticed that your life is vadriven lord anal sludge so i wont mess around with you any more
Besides getting my MBA, making 6 figures and running a $9 million budget plus playing rugby 3 times a week?

Yep...runs my life
Old 09-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

I can help!

Did you try fixing it?
Old 09-26-2011, 06:02 PM
HpreludeH
Registered member

HpreludeH has disabled reputation

yall are freaking retarded this site sucks plain and simple. the only reason i even come on here is for part outs that are local but seriously get a life he asked a question. if you actually knew a bit about typical honda problems, (other than oh the honda rust, and fading trim) you would know right off that bat, im almost positive its a plunger under the brake pedal its guranteed your local honda dealer will have them in stock due to this common issue and the price is beyond low i wanna say a dollar and if you want them to put it in its super cheap as well probably 1/10th of an hour but i promise its very easy to put in so i would try your self. im almost positive this is the issue hope i helped. and go up there and literally say at the parts counter that the brake plunger on my crx or civic which ever it shall be and i can gurantee if they have been working there for sometime they will know what your talking about. hope i helped!

Last edited by HpreludeH; 09-26-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by HpreludeH
yall are freaking retarded this site sucks plain and simple. the only reason i even come on here is for part outs that are local but seriously get a life he asked a question. if you actually knew a bit about typical honda problems, (other than oh the honda rust, and fading trim) you would know right off that bat, im almost positive its a plunger under the brake pedal its guranteed your local honda dealer will have them in stock due to this common issue and the price is beyond low i wanna say a dollar and if you want them to put it in its super cheap as well probably 1/10th of an hour but i promise its very easy to put in so i would try your self. im almost positive this is the issue hope i helped. and go up there and literally say at the parts counter that the brake plunger on my crx or civic which ever it shall be and i can gurantee if they have been working there for sometime they will know what your talking about. hope i helped!
Hurt pussy - check
Fs troll - check

fuck off faggle
Old 09-26-2011, 06:41 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

we already told him what was wrong...your HELP is a little late
Old 09-26-2011, 06:59 PM
HpreludeH
Registered member

HpreludeH has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nftuatn
we already told him what was wrong...your HELP is a little late
yeah you clearly specified the problem...and to the post above you if anyone needs to "fuck off" it is you, im just helping a dude out that needs help enough said and if what you are talking baout that brian o connar guy said in the very beggining is what u mean by solving the problem im certain that its actually called a plunger that is the typicl problem nothing electrical/switch type about it. but what do i know right?

Last edited by HpreludeH; 09-26-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:08 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

yeah you clearly specified the problem...and to the post above you if anyone needs to "fuck off" it is you, im just helping a dude out that needs help enough said and if what you are talking baout that brian o connar guy said in the very beggining is what u mean by solving the problem im certain that its actually called a plunger that is the typicl problem nothing electrical/switch type about it. but what do i know right?
a plunger is something you get shit unclogged from a toilet with...everyone in the automotive world calls it a brake switch,there is also a think called a clutch switch...go to advance and ask for a plunger and see what you get...
Old 09-26-2011, 07:09 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

and it has a plug and two wires go into it...and when the brake is not depressed it makes contact and keeps the lights off...

but yes most definately NOT a switch
Old 09-26-2011, 07:13 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Says the dude with the 2" penor
Old 09-26-2011, 07:16 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Lol everyone knows the plunger is an integral part of the eletrical system

Quick Reply: 89 crx tail light always on HELP!!