Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Egtypes im looking for you, need some help 757ers

Old 10-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Nunyabidness
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: Egtypes im looking for you, need some help 757ers

I've dealt with John quite a few times, mostly selling him stuff, and I've never had any problems. Chances are he never heard the motor run, himself. I don't know of too many people on here that haven't gotten parts/motors/transmissions and have resold them before knowing their mechanical integrity. I mean, if it's something that can be fixed for much less than a replacement motor, I'd take the hit and keep moving. I think we'll all have to or have dealt with the 'short-end-of-the-stick'.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:28 PM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
Shouldd of just rebuilt your motor that blew up. OH go fuck his shit up and bring a vadriven member with you. preferably someone known to vouch for that ass whooping...maybe NasT or BG
i'm a lovable rabbit

this whole situation sucks, and i feel for ya OP.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Reloaded
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Dillweed
I would never buy a Honda engine or transmission from here. If you want a motor you can trust, you either have to pull it yourself or give H-motors a call.
Fixed
Old 10-17-2011, 08:07 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

So....any news
Old 10-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

The fact he has acted like a bitch and blocked his number says otherwise.
Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
I've dealt with John quite a few times, mostly selling him stuff, and I've never had any problems. Chances are he never heard the motor run, himself. I don't know of too many people on here that haven't gotten parts/motors/transmissions and have resold them before knowing their mechanical integrity. I mean, if it's something that can be fixed for much less than a replacement motor, I'd take the hit and keep moving. I think we'll all have to or have dealt with the 'short-end-of-the-stick'.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

WALL OF TEXT.

DID NOT READ.

LOL YOUS A RATARD
Old 10-18-2011, 10:51 AM
lolololol
registered derp

Originally Posted by Jarrod
The fact he has acted like a bitch and blocked his number says otherwise.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:09 AM
BAN HAMMER
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Im to lazy to read this shit.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Zack
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

Originally Posted by nftuatn
So....any news
No. Hes made no effort to contact me except to tell me (when I had to use a buddys phone to text him, cause my #'s blocked) that if I went to his house to talk to his parents that "I'd be met with the law". Here is a crappy iphone video of the motor after we got it running. Its fucked. The neighbors 3 houses down came down to see what was "clacking". The "53k mile" motor had no valve cover gasket, and the inside of the valve cover had NO oil residue on it, it had to have been cleaned. why? I dunno. Most 53K mile motors have never had the valve cover off. I have a nice iphone convo with pics of the motor before he sold it to me and him saying he guarantees that its good. He lives over an hour from me, so I cant just ride out there, its a hike. Any suggestions? I really just want my money back, I have no use for a boat anchor k20. Not asking for any extra money for my 3 hours round trip to get the motor, nor my saturday and sunday of swapping motors, nor my 200 bucks I spent at the auto parts store buying oil, belts, hoses, etc to put this piece of shit in my car. I just want my 800 bucks. I was lied to and the kid is being shady as fuck. Me personally, and I know alot of you on this board... If I sold a motor to someone and told them it was good, then they called me saying it wasn't, I would try and resolve the issue, not block their number without making any contact with them. Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/APiWGyLCVJo
Pics of the motor how I got it. When I got there it was sitting in the grass outside next to his garage. Didnt know if he moved it there cause he knew I was coming or what. As you can see the motor looks like it was removed by a professional place. This is why I didnt think there was oil in it. If someone took the time to find all of these plugs and shit, I would think they would have drained the oil.

And yes I actually swapped the motor, if theres any doubt on that.

Text convo...

Me: Pmed you about that k20, do you still have it?

Him: Yes... Located in suffolk VA.

Me: Did you ever happen to do a compression test?

Him: No motor was pulled from a running rsx. If the motor is running with no problems at all we don't comp test.

Me: And you will guarantee its good to go? I should be able to get it today.

Him: Yea.

So wtf do I do? I really don't want to get in trouble by doing something stupid, I'm too old for that. I really don't want to have this go further then "hey man you sold me a piece of shit, give me my money back."

Last edited by Zack; 10-18-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:47 PM
lolololol
registered derp

Originally Posted by Zack
No. Hes made no effort to contact me except to tell me (when I had to use a buddys phone to text him, cause my #'s blocked) that if I went to his house to talk to his parents that "I'd be met with the law". Here is a crappy iphone video of the motor after we got it running. Its fucked. The neighbors 3 houses down came down to see what was "clacking". The "53k mile" motor had no valve cover gasket, and the inside of the valve cover had NO oil residue on it, it had to have been cleaned. why? I dunno. Most 53K mile motors have never had the valve cover off. I have a nice iphone convo with pics of the motor before he sold it to me and him saying he guarantees that its good. He lives over an hour from me, so I cant just ride out there, its a hike. Any suggestions? I really just want my money back, I have no use for a boat anchor k20. Not asking for any extra money for my 3 hours round trip to get the motor, nor my saturday and sunday of swapping motors, nor my 200 bucks I spent at the auto parts store buying oil, belts, hoses, etc to put this piece of shit in my car. I just want my 800 bucks. I was lied to and the kid is being shady as fuck. Me personally, and I know alot of you on this board... If I sold a motor to someone and told them it was good, then they called me saying it wasn't, I would try and resolve the issue, not block their number without making any contact with them. Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/APiWGyLCVJo

wow.

Quick Reply: Egtypes im looking for you, need some help 757ers