Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

V Dub

Old 01-28-2012, 07:27 PM
trickyricky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky
Default Re: V Dub

OP: pics of your whip so that we cn say hi if we spot you, people do it all the time around here
Old 01-28-2012, 08:29 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Foaminhardbruh
THIS
How many accounts do you have?
Old 01-28-2012, 08:45 PM
sixcyl?
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

Originally Posted by ryanherington
Great power? What VW are YOU driving?
Excuse me, let me rephrase that. They have a wide assortment of mods and upgrades available. I believe I did state "with the right mods". I also said "even stock"..this statement is less true.

I would like to ask though, what is it that you drive that has so much more power? A brostang maybe? Or perhaps a camarbro? Or even a subroru? Just lmk. I got a 91 civic shell gutted, 1 racing seat (pit bull embroidered into it) and 3 steelies for a straight up trade bro.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:59 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by sixcyl?
Excuse me, let me rephrase that. They have a wide assortment of mods and upgrades available. I believe I did state "with the right mods". I also said "even stock"..this statement is less true.

I would like to ask though, what is it that you drive that has so much more power? A brostang maybe? Or perhaps a camarbro? Or even a subroru? Just lmk. I got a 91 civic shell gutted, 1 racing seat (pit bull embroidered into it) and 3 steelies for a straight up trade bro.
don't get all pissy, it was a legit question. How many VW's are you seeing on the daily that are real go getters? Besides the Phaeton, and the Veyron, VW isn't known for speed.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
don't get all pissy, it was a legit question. How many VW's are you seeing on the daily that are real go getters? Besides the Phaeton, and the Veyron, VW isn't known for speed.
I also think the two of you have very different criteria of what defines a "fast" car.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:08 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Race B&on
I also think the two of you have very different criteria of what defines a "fast" car.
Well, I DON'T think "fast", when I think VW, that I can tell ya'.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Well, I DON'T think "fast", when I think VW, that I can tell ya'.
Neither do I really. VW reminds me more of euro Honda: utilitarian, cheap, and efficient. Nothing wrong with that, but fast isn't an adjective I'd use. The only mainstream euro brands that I associate with fast cars are Porsche and maybe Audi.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:21 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Neither do I really. VW reminds me more of euro Honda: utilitarian, cheap, and efficient. Nothing wrong with that, but fast isn't an adjective I'd use. The only mainstream euro brands that I associate with fast cars are Porsche and maybe Audi.
Both, in the VW family. VW is just that, "the car in every mans driveway" car. It's an econobox.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:56 AM
trickyricky

trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky trickyricky

It's not called the people's car for nothing; Hitler was on the money on that one
Old 01-29-2012, 05:18 AM

Karma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these parts

This isnt xbox live this is life.

And their slow.