Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I didn't believe, but now I DO... Cops hate imports

Old 03-07-2004, 12:22 PM
blackFa5
Pimpin teh stockness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5
Default Re: I didn't believe, but now I DO... Cops hate imports

Originally Posted by VR6shit
i don't think modified VW's get shit from the cops. i know i haven't
mine isn't that modified but still nothin from the cops.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:40 PM
NotAVR4
Ultraspeed

NotAVR4 NotAVR4 NotAVR4 NotAVR4 NotAVR4 NotAVR4 NotAVR4

Originally Posted by S14KAT
That sucks about the tickets man. Your leaving va beach soon right? So are you still going to have to go to court up here?

Kind of on the side, does anybody know if cops are allowed to just follow you for as long as they want? I left the pembroke area the other night and noticed a cop behind me when I was around best buy. I drove down holland and he was behind me the whole time. I was getting kind of tired of him driving behind me so I pulled off into my friends neighborhood off holland to see if he was home. The cop followed me into the neighborhood. I drove past my friends house and didn't see his car so I just turned around in the court, the cop did the same. So then I got back onto holland and drove up to three oaks (my neighborhood) off of princess anne almost where it connects to general booth. As I put my signal on to turn into my neighborhood I see the cop put his on too. Then the cop even followed me down my street. I just pulled into my driveway and parked and he went up and turned around in the court. What the hell was the point of him following me for 15-20 miles for? I wasn't doing anything wrong. I got out of my car and just stared at him as he drove back by my house. Shit like that pisses me off. He could have been out actually doing something to help the community rather than just follow someone for miles who is doing nothing wrong.
Yea its allowed. Called stalking...or something like tht....cop told me about it once...

Last edited by NotAVR4; 03-07-2004 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:58 PM
LoSt
Registered Member

LoSt is an unknown quantity at this point

same shit happened to me at 5 this morning, in great bridge. guess they don't have shit else to do that early on a sunday morning. I was up all night doing a motor swap, and as I was taking him home (weren't quite done), cop turns behind me at the light. I'm goin the speed limit, shifting low, being quiet. About a mile up the road, on comes the lights. He walks up and is like, "uh, I uh pulled you over because, uh your exhaust is loud." :ghey: Then he starts giving me grief about my guages in the A-pillar and my tag in the window. I told him my guages don't obstruct my view any more than having to put the state inspection/city sticker in the middle of my windshield. And my tag is in the window b/c my front is crashed, in primer, being worked on.. no place to put it yet. So i get exhaust and tag ticket, plus some other bullshit about my restricted license. :wackit: (Which I told him i was working, but hey, Judges are smarter than cops usually, right?)
Old 03-07-2004, 01:36 PM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

S14kat: Dude, that is SO fucked up! And a great point, too...is there no crime in VA Beach that they have time to profile imports SO badly? Sad...
Old 03-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Tito
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

Originally Posted by NISMO_drift
same shit happened to me at 5 this morning, in great bridge. guess they don't have shit else to do that early on a sunday morning. I was up all night doing a motor swap, and as I was taking him home (weren't quite done), cop turns behind me at the light. I'm goin the speed limit, shifting low, being quiet. About a mile up the road, on comes the lights. He walks up and is like, "uh, I uh pulled you over because, uh your exhaust is loud." :ghey: Then he starts giving me grief about my guages in the A-pillar and my tag in the window. I told him my guages don't obstruct my view any more than having to put the state inspection/city sticker in the middle of my windshield. And my tag is in the window b/c my front is crashed, in primer, being worked on.. no place to put it yet. So i get exhaust and tag ticket, plus some other bullshit about my restricted license. :wackit: (Which I told him i was working, but hey, Judges are smarter than cops usually, right?)
cop did that too my about a year ago...pulled be on battlefield after following for a min, and then talked to me about my muffler and just said i got it as a christmas present and blah and blah...and he left me off with a warning and told me to get it fixed.
Old 03-07-2004, 04:57 PM
Crate
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

i got pulled by the same cop 2 times within 15 minutes in great bridge. exhuast first time.. then he pulled me for front plate 10 minutes later.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:05 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

damn, and youre the one that got out of doing 140 in a 45 or whatever it was.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:07 PM
Victum
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

ya, it was gay, yet funny. brian was like omg wtf?
Old 03-07-2004, 05:41 PM
Mikahl
ScrewD010

Mikahl is on a distinguished road

That story makes me glad I have shaved emblems, they proally think I'm a F-body? I've been let off a speeding ticket, other then that my 27%tint looks a whole lot blacker at night and a lot blacker then his 8%...
Old 03-07-2004, 05:53 PM
growley
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Originally Posted by MerF
The best part of the story is him telling me I get charges dropped if I take a bag of peeled tint to the judge...hahaha!!! Yeah, ok.
Hit up a tint shop and go through the dumpster. lol

Quick Reply: I didn't believe, but now I DO... Cops hate imports