Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?

Old 08-16-2012, 08:47 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?

Originally Posted by -JB-
Originally Posted by JRK
Originally Posted by JRK
Originally Posted by JRK
Originally Posted by JRK
HEY MAN U KNOW THE OWNER OF THAT GSR ?
Yeah it's my boys, why you asking?

i sold the car to him , he never sent me my tags back there were good for 2 years dmv wont let me tag my shit so im reporting them stolen .... just wanted to let him know in good faith he would send them asap
All you need is a bill of sale, saying you sold the car. Why you lending out your tags anyways, thats kinda dumb
good faith ? idk someone let me do it before so yea ... naw the tags are good till sept and they said unless i turn them in it doesnt matter because he never titled the car
Sounds like you're up shits creek.

not really , they said report them stolen and get a report from police and im good but im not tryn to dick ppl over like that .. but ay its ur boy so
He got a short temper. Fool is crazy. He already wrecked the car, drunk and high, doing 60mph hitting VTEC. Blew up the motor and wrecked into a dumpster. We picked the car up the next day and he's got the tags up in his garage as memories. Doubt you get them back from that crazy fool.
Originally Posted by JRK
NO FUCKS GIVEN

He said he ain't given the tags back and nothing you can do about it.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:50 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
You get a refund if you turn them in early, but if you don't turn them back in they can suspend your license. I also don't know anyone that would take the time to go pay for some transport tags.
I got nothing back and I turned them back in with 3 months left on registration?

lol the guy took your tags...and never titled it...may want to wash yourself of those tags immediately.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Lul what kind of idiot sells a car and lets the buyer drive off with his tags?
Old 08-16-2012, 08:55 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by MalfoyD
I got nothing back and I turned them back in with 3 months left on registration?

lol the guy took your tags...and never titled it...may want to wash yourself of those tags immediately.
To late. My homeboy burnoutboy took Exploited out on a joy ride, both high an drunk out of their minds. Hit a dumpster while in Vtec and totaled the car. Cars sitting beside the pitbull pen in his backyard.

Police are still on the lookout for the individuals that did a hit an run on a dumpster
Old 08-16-2012, 08:56 AM
JRK
Banned

JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Lul what kind of idiot sells a car and lets the buyer drive off with his tags?
Old 08-16-2012, 08:57 AM
burnoutboy
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

To late. My homeboy burnoutboy took Exploited out on a joy ride, both high an drunk out of their minds. Hit a dumpster while in Vtec and totaled the car. Cars sitting beside the pitbull pen in his backyard.

Police are still on the lookout for the individuals that did a hit an run on a dumpster

Yo, on da real you know dem pigs ain't gone find me. They looking for some fool in VA. Fuckin dumpster had it comin, ruined my buzz!
Old 08-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by JRK
Plenty of people on this lovely fourm .... ive personally done it buying cars numerious times.
thanks
Plenty of people? You mean all the Hondafags?

Its idiotic to do that. So, you're welcome.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:58 AM
JRK
Banned

JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Plenty of people? You mean all the Hondafags?

Its idiotic to do that. So, you're welcome.
Hmm thats a Cool story man , Thanks again
Old 08-16-2012, 08:59 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
Yo, on da real you know dem pigs ain't gone find me. They looking for some fool in VA. Fuckin dumpster had it comin, ruined my buzz!
Yo let me get them tags JRK is trying to get back. Since they still registered, I got some um....................things to take care of in the hood next to me. Jokers be eying my girl, so I want to see whats up.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:59 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
You get a refund if you turn them in early, but if you don't turn them back in they can suspend your license. I also don't know anyone that would take the time to go pay for some transport tags.
Originally Posted by JRK
THIS ^
I've sold four cars and I have never returned the plates to the DMV, nor have they been requested.

I have all of them in my garage.

Once again, WHO THE FUCK LET'S SOMEONE ELSE DRIVE AWAY WITH THEIR PLATES?

FYI, you can get the "vehicle commuter permit" for $5 on DMVNOW.com and it is the PROPER and LEGAL way of getting a newly purchased USED CAR from a private owner, from the purchase location to your residence.

I would do that versus getting pulled over, getting ticketed for no plates, and possibly having the car towed.

Quick Reply: Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?