Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Friday

Old 03-16-2004, 12:46 PM
tiki240
Cock of the Infinite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Default Re: Friday

blah blah blah... my fav bike is still the gixxer.
Old 03-16-2004, 12:52 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

R1 is my dream crotch rocket but I think im gonna go w/ the r6 just not the blue cuz everyone that I see is blue....I think im putting the Z on hold till next year.
Old 03-16-2004, 12:53 PM
zappas
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

hell yea man
Old 03-16-2004, 01:20 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

well when you get it friday and if you come to this side of the water holla cuz i would love to see it in action and maybe get a test drive if your willing. I've got my motorcycle liscense (thanks to TCC). But I woud definately love to see it in action. Its probably different from riding the harley heritage springer that I've been using.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:24 PM
Del La Sol 1320
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

yea yamaha jamie hacking won ama superstock on a 03' R6, which is the class where the bikes most resemble those on the show room floor so it says alot about the bike's performance

but mat mladin and the suzuki gsxr owned the top class Superbike, although its hard to say they are necessarily the best off the showroom floor judging from that class simply because how good your team/rider/sponsors are has alot more to do with it since they can be so heavily modified
Old 03-16-2004, 02:36 PM
zappas
been around awhile.

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
well when you get it friday and if you come to this side of the water holla cuz i would love to see it in action and maybe get a test drive if your willing. I've got my motorcycle liscense (thanks to TCC). But I woud definately love to see it in action. Its probably different from riding the harley heritage springer that I've been using.

If I come over there, I will definetly show you how it performs....
Old 03-16-2004, 02:37 PM
zappas
been around awhile.

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
yea yamaha jamie hacking won ama superstock on a 03' R6, which is the class where the bikes most resemble those on the show room floor so it says alot about the bike's performance

but mat mladin and the suzuki gsxr owned the top class Superbike, although its hard to say they are necessarily the best off the showroom floor judging from that class simply because how good your team/rider/sponsors are has alot more to do with it since they can be so heavily modified
I know its a big part rider and sponsors and what not, but it helped in the decision... for the most part though, I just love the bike.
Old 03-16-2004, 03:42 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

the r6 is sexier
Old 03-16-2004, 03:47 PM
Del La Sol 1320
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

oh no i was saying that the real top dog champion in AMA was suzuki, in the premier superbike class, but that doesn't necessarily mean its the best bike because in that class the bikes get so modded they are so much different than what you and i buy... but in the less popular superstock, yamaha won, they are actually quite close to stock, and the mods although using more expensive parts on the factory team bikes are similar to what you could go out and buy, so in the real world the yamaha does seem to be a real performer
Old 03-16-2004, 06:29 PM
zappas
been around awhile.

Quick Reply: Friday