Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

KMOD? PLEASE READ

Old 01-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Mau5head
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head
Default Re: KMOD? PLEASE READ

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
As much as I can't stand honda faggles, nothing you drive requires more lug torque than even the lowest tier of K series puts out. Don't be a tard now.

LOLOL This is the honda faggle type I can not stand.

Who cares about the FWD game? Go get some groceries with your Honder and food stamps.
yes sir almighty kriss is awesome missed ya
Old 01-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

<3
Old 01-17-2013, 03:11 PM
freshrex
Registered Member

freshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by snailpowered
who the fuck are you?

never owned a rustang never will

k series =pos honder shit

used to play with hondurs

left honda because of faggles like you

playing with something called torque now. since hondur fags like you dont know what that is look it up.

your mom should of swallowed

im a factory certifed honda master tech. you know nothing.

thanks for the nutral rep faggot here now have some -rep
Who the fuck are you? Besides a pussy behind a computer? You worked for honda but yet know nothing...you probly just detailed the interiors haha ..and the only thing with torque you've been playing with is the big black dildo you keep under your pillow you faggot. and My rep is off bitch
Old 01-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by freshrex
Who the fuck are you? Besides a pussy behind a computer? You worked for honda but yet know nothing...you probly just detailed the interiors haha ..and the only thing with torque you've been playing with is the big black dildo you keep under your pillow you faggot. and My rep is off bitch
Lololololol. You're also a pussy behind a computer, cept' you're a honda faggle. How gay are you trying to insult someone about a big black dildo? Are you fucking 12? What if he really is gay and just so happens to like big black dildos in his ass? Do you have a problem with this you racist sexist prick? I hear a hate crime lawsuit coming...
Old 01-17-2013, 04:28 PM
freshrex
Registered Member

freshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Lololololol. You're also a pussy behind a computer, cept' you're a honda faggle. How gay are you trying to insult someone about a big black dildo? Are you fucking 12? What if he really is gay and just so happens to like big black dildos in his ass? Do you have a problem with this you racist sexist prick? I hear a hate crime lawsuit coming...
So Im assuming the dildo belongs to you?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Goddamn you're one huge faggle
Old 01-18-2013, 03:03 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

So Im assuming the dildo belongs to you?
Depends on the day. Why you want to try it out boyyy?
Old 01-18-2013, 05:18 AM
Mau5head
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

You truly have insults of a thirteen year old. I worked at Honda and Acura for quite some time, honestly if they didn't see me going anywhere in there company I don't believe that they would have put time and money into me becoming a certified master tech. By the way yes when you are correct everybody must start from some where, as i started into detail new lot cars then moved up to express lube and from there i acquired my VA state inspection license due to previous shop time and then went to service tech. After a year of service tech i was offered to got to school threw Acura to become a certified master tech. So you let me know when you able to say your proud of something you have done. It may not be much but i am happy for all the shit work i had to deal with to get to where i am now.

Your first start should be trying to get out of the trailer park.

Get a decent job.

Then you can come talk to me

btw your rep is on. Take time and allow yourself to view the new neg rep comment i left you.

Also i have decided that i from this point on will -neg rep you every chance i can you are a major faggot.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Mau5head
-RepLegion

Originally Posted by power2weight
Oh and you never worked on the motor that's in the hatch that's in that video. I know for a fact, because its a jdm type r. Never was in a usdm car from the factory.
OMG REALLY? ITS JDM BRO?

sorry let me bow down in it's awesomeness........

....typical honda faggot
Old 01-18-2013, 06:12 AM
freshrex
Registered Member

Originally Posted by snailpowered
You truly have insults of a thirteen year old. I worked at Honda and Acura for quite some time, honestly if they didn't see me going anywhere in there company I don't believe that they would have put time and money into me becoming a certified master tech. By the way yes when you are correct everybody must start from some where, as i started into detail new lot cars then moved up to express lube and from there i acquired my VA state inspection license due to previous shop time and then went to service tech. After a year of service tech i was offered to got to school threw Acura to become a certified master tech. So you let me know when you able to say your proud of something you have done. It may not be much but i am happy for all the shit work i had to deal with to get to where i am now.

Your first start should be trying to get out of the trailer park.

Get a decent job.

Then you can come talk to me

btw your rep is on. Take time and allow yourself to view the new neg rep comment i left you.

Also i have decided that i from this point on will -neg rep you every chance i can you are a major faggot.
Haha your a bitch bro, Just another follower of driven, you all say the same shit to different people, your lame as fuck dude and btw maybe you should get banned for calling me a NIGGER , you racist piece of shit, act hard on the computer all you want, because in real life I would rock your shit son. And what do you drive thats soo superior to others

Last edited by freshrex; 01-18-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Quick Reply: KMOD? PLEASE READ