Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SDP (and everyone else)

Old 03-24-2004 | 01:39 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: SDP (and everyone else)

Originally Posted by LOCO
sorry I am not fast at all :rollseyes:
Get that Probe to hook, it'd be cool to have one in the club.
Old 03-24-2004 | 02:17 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i am not fast enough?? what do you have to be able to run 12's?? yet you let high 13 sec mustangs in??

sorry I have my own thing
Old 03-25-2004 | 03:44 PM
BadBeck
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Yo pimp gonna slap you for not bringin' home da cheddar! j/k

hahah. yea i'd bring in a whole 5 cent. LOL
Old 03-25-2004 | 04:01 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Arm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the rough

i'm in gospeed and i do the 1/4th in 4 minutes. cardio bay, card e oooo
Old 03-25-2004 | 07:46 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

daniel... 13.5

and nobody's sporting decals yet, still forming... in the planning stages. several guys, same ideals... will let you know how we're doing very soon
Old 03-25-2004 | 10:15 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

wait u let trip in and he is not running 13.5, nic is not yet running 13.5, and I will be damned if wes and his little slow 5.0 crew are running anywhere near 13.5.

so I am faster then wes but I am not fast enough yet he is?? couldn;t be cuz he drives a stang and i drive a probe at all could it??
Old 03-26-2004 | 01:40 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

can i have a 3 second handicap?
Old 03-26-2004 | 02:41 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by LOCO
wait u let trip in and he is not running 13.5, nic is not yet running 13.5, and I will be damned if wes and his little slow 5.0 crew are running anywhere near 13.5.

so I am faster then wes but I am not fast enough yet he is?? couldn;t be cuz he drives a stang and i drive a probe at all could it??
Hold on, who the hell said anything about us letting wes or any of his crew in ??? 1) none of them have even approached Johnny or myself about it and 2) I don't think any of them meet the qualifications. Tripp knows he needs to come up with that 13.5 timeslip (which his car is MORE than capable of), but we're giving him a few months to get it since he just got the car. Same w/me and my Mustang since I just got it. Everyone knows it'll only be a matter of a month or two before I've got the 13.5 timeslip. Johnny and I decided to set the bar at 13.5 to keep things a bit more exclusive and in hopes that it'll help avoid all the bullshit we encountered with that other club (I don't think I need to mention names here). As it is, the decision on whether someone gets in or not is in Johnny's hands, not mine, not Mo's, not Phil's. So if you have a question about membership, go to Johnny rather than getting upset at Mo or myself.
Old 03-26-2004 | 05:34 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by fatboyee
daniel... 13.5
What if you are in the high 1:30.00's at VIR? Oh wait.........nevermind.

Good luck with the new idea...i like it.
Old 03-26-2004 | 07:23 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

There are certian ideas and plans we want so this won't end up like the other club. We want it to be fun period. Fast cars, no BS, no politics, just a bunch of guys and gals that are into fast cars, and like to drag race, and cruise and go to car shows. None of this drag racers vs road racers bs. We have found out that a smaller size club does not do well with rules(which are broken alot by everyone), politics, and this and that. A club is to be fun, when it isn't, then you lose members and the excitement. Road racers need not to apply.

I don't know who mentioned Wes in the club, but like Nic said, he has not talked to him or Johnny. Yes, you have to run 13.5 or faster. Which includes me too. I have ran a 13.6@103 and that's why the car is not seeing track time until the new Lakewoods are in, new clutch, 4 cylinder springs, SFC's, and the BFG DR's. Then I will get an official run. Most know my car is capable of low 13's easily. I have ran high 12 second cars nad was able to hang with them for a while. However, that's not an official timeslip.

There is no reason to get upset or bitch, because the only one that is officially in the club and faster is Mo. The rest of us are working on it before we create the club site and whatnot. We are in the forming phase. So daniel, don't think you are not good enough. You, trip, myself, Nic and Johnny need to shave some time off. That's all. Some just have to shave more time off than others. You break a 13.5(I think your car is capable of doing) then you can sport the logo on the car.