Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Help with POS Civic

Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 PM
SSLowAss
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SSLowAss has disabled reputation
Default Re: Help with POS Civic

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Lol okay "Mr. Engineer who can't change a timing belt"
Man you guys disappoint. I was hoping for more smart ass responses from mr Hyundai. Hahaha. Looks like ill just have to do it myself tom.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:48 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by SSLowAss

Man you guys disappoint. I was hoping for more smart ass responses from mr Hyundai. Hahaha. Looks like ill just have to do it myself tom.
Lol I don't think he drives the genesis anymore but what I do know is that it is nicer than what you're driving point blank.

Quit being a faggot and get a little dirt on you gay boy.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 PM
SSLowAss
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
Lol I don't think he drives the genesis anymore but what I do know is that it is nicer than what you're driving point blank.

Quit being a faggot and get a little dirt on you gay boy.
Lol reading comprehension is your friend. When did I say I was proud of this car? I have admitted multiple times this car is a POS, I also have 4 other vehicles 3 with 2 wheels and a truck to transport. This is just a cheap DD.

You guys are too funny here.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:28 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Never said you were proud, but bashing his newer car vs. your POS, reading comprehension is your friend faggot.

Clearly you own all these motorcycles I'm assuming unless you're talking about your mopeds and yet don't have an impact or torque wrenches? Please tell me more about how many things you work on with a basic set of tools.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:49 PM
SSLowAss
Registered Member

Yup you got me, I have three mopeds haha, a moped still prob had more hp than this POS. I guess people in the motorcycle community are just more willing to help. Never needed an impact and have had friends let me use tq wrenches before. Either way this is more fun. You guys are awesome.

Edit- also reading comprehension is still your friend. Never compared my car vs his. I was just laughing someone with a Hyundai thought his car was nice haha.

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
Never said you were proud, but bashing his newer car vs. your POS, reading comprehension is your friend faggot.

Clearly you own all these motorcycles I'm assuming unless you're talking about your mopeds and yet don't have an impact or torque wrenches? Please tell me more about how many things you work on with a basic set of tools.

Last edited by SSLowAss; 05-15-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:17 AM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by SSLowAss
I mean, you've already made yourself look pretty stupid. My job is done.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:21 AM
kadafiz
Registered member

kadafiz has disabled reputation

I still cant stop laughing at the fact the guy is a "engine" "neer" get it? LOL but cant replace a timing belt on a engine!

GET IT? HEHE
Old 05-16-2013, 09:19 AM
maxtuned
Registered Member

maxtuned has disabled reputation

Guys, just because he's an engineer, it doesn't mean he know how to do every little thing. I've worked with a lot of them and most of them couldn't operate a coffee machine, but they were sure as hell the best at what they do (for their job). For someone claiming he's in the presence of adults yet there yet to be an adult to actually help OP out. Instead, these so-called adults just continue to call him a "Honda fag" and "faggle". That does say a lot about you guys.

OP, there should be a thread on various shops that will be able to help you out. It wouldn't hurt to ask them if you could be apart of process on how to change a timing belt. You are probably better off paying a shop to do it.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:55 PM
EASJDMFG2
Registered Member

EASJDMFG2 has disabled reputation

ILL HELP U OUT IM A HONDA TECH WITH A GOOD BACK GORIND IN EXPERINCE ILL EXPLAN IT TO U SO IT WORKS OUT GOOD
Old 05-18-2013, 03:41 PM
SlvrSpec
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Originally Posted by EASJDMFG2
ILL HELP U OUT IM A HONDA TECH WITH A GOOD BACK GORIND IN EXPERINCE ILL EXPLAN IT TO U SO IT WORKS OUT GOOD
just based on that idiotic post, I would not trust you with my lawn mower

Quick Reply: Help with POS Civic