Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new meet spot on north military hwy

Old 04-07-2004, 07:55 PM
GizzerChick
byebye teggy :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GizzerChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new meet spot on north military hwy

Are you Jons friend? that i met at Jays house?
Old 04-07-2004, 08:28 PM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Damn, I never knew your name on here. I'm the guy that took pics of your WRX and Larry and John's STi a long time ago. This sounds like a plan, especially since I live in Norfolk. Thanks for the offer and I'm definitely down.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

I'll sit on the roof and snipe out ricers with my paintball gun, they don't leave... to bad.
Old 04-08-2004, 05:39 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TripleSeis
Sounds cool. I'd like to see what blah comes up with over in mexico first tho
we dont have to meet the same place everytime.. if blah's stuff works, we alternate weeks or w/e.. might be able to throw po-po for a little loop too if were not at the same place everytime..
Old 04-08-2004, 05:41 AM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
we dont have to meet the same place everytime.. if blah's stuff works, we alternate weeks or w/e.. might be able to throw po-po for a little loop too if were not at the same place everytime..
If Mexico works out, and we have both of those spots, cops won't be a problem.
Old 04-08-2004, 05:45 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
If Mexico works out, and we have both of those spots, cops won't be a problem.
that is very true.. i have no idea what this mexico is, havnt been to benn's or bills last 2 weeks so.. i'm a hair out the loop...
Old 04-08-2004, 05:49 AM
TripleSeis
Refugee

TripleSeis has disabled reputation

mexico is no go. blah isn't talking to ppl cuz the contract is over or something. would suck driving all the way to norfolk and fuckers deside to cruise the strip
Old 04-08-2004, 06:01 AM
Enigma

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Originally Posted by SmoknWRX
wyt rice, im the guy with the white wrx and blacked out rims. i know how weve been getting harrased and shit at the batcave and bens so i thought this would be a good solution. just trying to see if any of you guys even think its a good idea. let me know. i sized up the area we could meet at again and i think 50 cars is a safe estimate. as far as hiring goes if u got past sales experience its worth stopping by. it would be a little work each night re arranging the the lot but id do it if guys really are serious. late.
I need some work on the weekends.. think you could help out?
Old 04-08-2004, 06:40 AM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

I have written permission at Autozone....

hint hint
Old 04-08-2004, 06:56 AM
Zack
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

hey Smokn, dont forget that we need to do the traditional around the block, with any trucks or vans that need to be moved that pose any interest. ill help if u need it. still want to get the zuk on top of a car also, we never did do that. call me this weekend, im back in vb.

Quick Reply: new meet spot on north military hwy