Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

car shows

Old 04-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Nate
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: car shows

ahh my cars ok, it needs painted.
we will be at the big show at dinwiddie man, sorry about that. we went there last year and it was the shit.
we are a car club as well as a business, specializing in all things custom for cars. click the link and check the site, we can hook you up with a good deal.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:31 AM
nj2vacavy

nj2vacavy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sebassttiann
yes my show JUNE 5th buckroe beach. i expect everyone there and i'll be at NOPI this weekend handing out flyers with the help of the guys at millenium and i'll be at the beachouse every damn friday handing out flyers so yeah yeah yeah spread the word. but as for other shows there is super tuner night this summer. and soundshop will have a few bass offs as well. but i am venturing out of state this summer for Carlisle custom compacts and HIN in philly good times for me

Street Concepts will be there
Old 04-21-2004, 10:55 AM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

The carshow every Friday night at the Beach House sponsored by Millennium Autosports does have room for any and all domestics!

Its still call a Import show cause thats what we are at Millennium. The show is open to all cars and we will eventually have class breakdowns but as of right now we are diong the top 5 overall in the show. This will be the second show and as they progress they will get better and better with more classes and prizes available!

We are in the process of getting more lighting outside for the event as well as having a area outside roped off for ABC. What more can you ask for, HOT CARS, HOT WOMEN and BEER outside during the summer at the beach!!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 11:51 AM
J-mega99
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

J-mega99 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nate
what about a saturn class at the show at buckroe beach, also isnt that the weekend of the big show at dinwiddie.
i know a lot of you guys are going to nopi this weekend, anyone going to Slamsession in Greenville, NC?
Yes sir, I'm going to Greenville! Of the people I've spoken with the serious "SHOW" crowd will be down there this weekend. As far as the Buckroe Beach show, can we at least get an import other class?
Old 04-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Nate
Registered Member

look for SPE in Greenville man, we should be 5 saturns deep.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:25 PM
J-mega99
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

look for SPE in Greenville man, we should be 5 saturns deep.
I'll do that. I'll be with Speedline. black and red four door. I'm glad they got the classes broken up properly, I hate competing against you saturn guys lol.
Old 04-22-2004, 02:11 AM
Nate
Registered Member

haha man its just good to see domestic classes period, everyone hates just cuase we dont drive a honda, shit they need to respect becuase we are building a car. the money i have in my car icould have built two hondas the same way by now.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:24 AM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

haha man its just good to see domestic classes period, everyone hates just cuase we dont drive a honda, shit they need to respect becuase we are building a car. the money i have in my car icould have built two hondas the same way by now.
Domestics......built with tools....not chopsticks!
Old 04-22-2004, 08:46 AM
nj2vacavy

nj2vacavy is an unknown quantity at this point

Rawk on domestics!
Old 04-22-2004, 10:38 AM
J-mega99
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Tell me about it, I drive the outcast of all imports. But to have a one a kind is priceless, and I love the to see the Honda guys jaws drop when they find out a car like mine just walked off with the trophy.

Quick Reply: car shows