Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Nic vs. 8URV8

Old 07-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Nic vs. 8URV8

12.8?? Ummm ok. What was the rest of the timeslip?

This will definately be fun to watch. My money is on Mo bigtime.

Why do import owners pick on V*'s then make this assumption that it is unfair when the V8 bites back? Last I checked the import was picking on the stock GT to race. Sorry but sometimes you bark up the wrong tree, and your ass will get bit.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:54 PM
BOOSTEDNEONSRT
Banned

BOOSTEDNEONSRT is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Nic vs. 8URV8

haha. I raced 8URV8 a while back. Clean integra and a nice guy, too... pretty quick honda.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:14 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I'll race anyone on here around a corner. Suck on that.

If not...$20 on Nic w/o me knowing what the other car has. $50 on Mo. $1000 on me. Bring it.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:14 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Woodrow
12.8?? Ummm ok. What was the rest of the timeslip?

This will definately be fun to watch. My money is on Mo bigtime.

Why do import owners pick on V*'s then make this assumption that it is unfair when the V8 bites back? Last I checked the import was picking on the stock GT to race. Sorry but sometimes you bark up the wrong tree, and your ass will get bit.
i have to pick on the v8s because i can't get a import to race me

but yeah i agree with woodrow
Old 07-07-2004, 08:16 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

what the hell.... how did the responses get out of order?
Old 07-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

take me for a ride...lol
Old 07-07-2004, 09:44 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha I ahve to get in on this, yeah that was cookie nic, fully built h22 (jdm prelude motor) with h23 head. 100 shot on top of that. Sad thing is he has gotten beat up on twice by the probe
he wants to run me again bad.

Also spool up, I see you around all the time, you seem a bit cocky but you dont come out to the lot?? There are some v8's out there that would love to waste there time on you lol. Hell I'll run you in the probe from a roll of course hahaha
Old 07-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

im cocky too...ill run you in the 1/4 mile...let me get to the 1/8 before you take off...and come catch me...lol..sad part is you prob would..
Old 07-07-2004, 09:59 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

also u have awd to make up for that extra 4 cyn. and boost, sad thing is it takes both of those to do it.

There are some other wrx's out there u can run, I think a FWD eclipse would like some also lol. Come take your pick
Old 07-08-2004, 02:42 AM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
supra 12.8 1/4 driven by a girl in high heels

picking on stock gt's? kinda like picking on 4 cyclinders? so am i supposed to be surprised if i get beat by a v8? it should beat me. if it doesnt then then that is just another disappointment by the v8 consumer.

"Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, no matter who wins..your still a retard"
12.8 supra would be a waste of time in MY 4cyl.

and this isn't going to turn into some kind of v8 vs 4cyl arguement there champ. im tired of lil bitches taking that road. i have a 4cyl AND a v8... both incredibly (sp?) lethal. i built this 4cyl b/c faggots with 4cyls kept bitching. man-up bro! i go hunting for v8s with my 4cyl cuz it's fun... can u say the same?

and this isn't an arguement... it's an attempt at a monitary increase...

(btw, are you one of chris kappa's boys or something? i think i remember him telling me about a chick with a quick supra . if so, tell him 'mo' said wassup)

Quick Reply: Nic vs. 8URV8