Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

NOVA heads coming down to Va Beach next weekend.

Old 07-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Type R 2c
Sexy Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Type R 2c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOVA heads coming down to Va Beach next weekend.

Hey hey...thanks for the compliment ladies.

But yah I'm not moving to da beach...Me and my friends are coming down to go to the show. But we will get there fri afternoon...just wanted to know what's up for that night. Anybody want to meet up or sumtin? Us NOVA heads are nice people LOL
Old 07-11-2004, 05:33 AM
Type R 2c
Sexy Moderator

So nothing going on like a hangout on fri nights?
Old 07-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Type R 2c
Sexy Moderator

any clubs happening fri night??? or sat night?
Old 07-11-2004, 08:38 PM
dxplicitone
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

Luis ill tell you like this. I have met you at a meet and seen your ride a few times. You will i repeat will get pulled and get tickets if you cruise the strip. They will say your too low, your exhaust, your damn yellow is TO YELLOW! It dont matter you will get a ticket. The worst part is they are on foot and your in traffic so you look even lamer getting pulled over by a walking cop. I never take my car to the beach.
you sir look more to me like a Granby st. kind of guy. This isnt a bad thing by no means... Granby is a little less crowded first of all, the clubs and bars are a little less ghetto along with the people. When i moved here i went to the beach one night... in the year and a half ive been here that was the only time.
Depends what your looking for..
-Hells kitchen on Granby St. has good "South Western Rolls" to munch on and the drinks are pretty reasonable... its a little loud but its a bar what do you expect.
-Club Soda... this place has a great atmoshpere not so loud and packed... Great deserts "Desert Nachos" (my fav.) and the drinks here are big and well priced... and i must say the bartenders are some talent!
-Time Lounge... Loud, packed, but full of chicks. High energy music (dance) very club style atmosphere. Usually a line to get in.
-Wonde Bar... is just that. A BAR this is usually my first stop if i go out so there isnt many people in there or the music blaring yet. so i cant talk about it much.
-Tortugas at the end of the strip. A quiet out of the way bar and grill to finish the night off. Desert is homemade every day and is excellent. The drinks are great and the service brings me back every time. Very friendly.

There are a ton of other bars and pubs on this street but these are my spots that i choose when going out.

Off this street there is what we call waterside... with our Gillians (arcade) and bar, Bar Norfolk and Have a Nice Day cafe... Good place for nothing but girls girls and well girls.. very club styled but i stay away because id just get in trouble there.

i took the time to write this in hopes that it helps you out. If i had somebody do this for me everytime i went somewhere my life would be way easier. So good luck, have fun and good luck at the show... but as i told you on TI the SuperTunerNight last year sucked wet donkey goat asshole hairs. And i dont see it changing this year. So you should do pretty well.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:53 AM
C45P312
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

Luis ... ill take care of you guys ... well .. try to at least
Old 07-12-2004, 07:57 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by dxplicitone
Luis ill tell you like this. I have met you at a meet and seen your ride a few times. You will i repeat will get pulled and get tickets if you cruise the strip. They will say your too low, your exhaust, your damn yellow is TO YELLOW! It dont matter you will get a ticket. The worst part is they are on foot and your in traffic so you look even lamer getting pulled over by a walking cop. I never take my car to the beach.
you sir look more to me like a Granby st. kind of guy. This isnt a bad thing by no means... Granby is a little less crowded first of all, the clubs and bars are a little less ghetto along with the people. When i moved here i went to the beach one night... in the year and a half ive been here that was the only time.
Depends what your looking for..
-Hells kitchen on Granby St. has good "South Western Rolls" to munch on and the drinks are pretty reasonable... its a little loud but its a bar what do you expect.
-Club Soda... this place has a great atmoshpere not so loud and packed... Great deserts "Desert Nachos" (my fav.) and the drinks here are big and well priced... and i must say the bartenders are some talent!
-Time Lounge... Loud, packed, but full of chicks. High energy music (dance) very club style atmosphere. Usually a line to get in.
-Wonde Bar... is just that. A BAR this is usually my first stop if i go out so there isnt many people in there or the music blaring yet. so i cant talk about it much.
-Tortugas at the end of the strip. A quiet out of the way bar and grill to finish the night off. Desert is homemade every day and is excellent. The drinks are great and the service brings me back every time. Very friendly.

There are a ton of other bars and pubs on this street but these are my spots that i choose when going out.

Off this street there is what we call waterside... with our Gillians (arcade) and bar, Bar Norfolk and Have a Nice Day cafe... Good place for nothing but girls girls and well girls.. very club styled but i stay away because id just get in trouble there.

i took the time to write this in hopes that it helps you out. If i had somebody do this for me everytime i went somewhere my life would be way easier. So good luck, have fun and good luck at the show... but as i told you on TI the SuperTunerNight last year sucked wet donkey goat asshole hairs. And i dont see it changing this year. So you should do pretty well.
You can't touch that. 8)
Old 07-12-2004, 09:52 AM
jdmfun99

jdmfun99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DA-BEAST
do not come here I repeat do not come here,,,this place is wack as fuck man...
agreed,no cruisin on the strip either my man unless you like paying tickets
Old 07-12-2004, 10:25 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Luis Your Car Sucks
Old 07-12-2004, 10:30 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

ill stay with you if you bring me back on sunday haha
Old 07-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Cosmopolitan
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Im heading down to the beach too, after training late friday night! Im gonna have to go to the show again, guess i picked the right weekend to go to the the day spa with mom. Maybe ill see some of you guys at the show... too bad i have to come back on Sunday... have work on Monday!
Like everyone said there are bars on Atlantic, but from what i hear the bars in Norfolk are better. Havent had a chance to go since i "turned 21". lol

Quick Reply: NOVA heads coming down to Va Beach next weekend.