Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The cool group...

Old 10-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: The cool group...

Originally Posted by RedRexSI
Explain to me what gives everyone that was out there a "ricer" mentality cuz i sure would like to know. And honestly who cares what day it is we are the people that always get fucked over when we find a good spot to hang out, but then the everpresent "SAT NIGHT ONLY" crews come out and trash our spots. Thusfore that is why we are out during the week also b/c the majority of the "Sat night crew" are ricers with boeing 757 wings on the cars.

Thanks
Dave

P.S. Are you part of the Sat. Night Crews?

Haha, the 757 wings, I like that.
No, not the fact that you're hangin' out... but you guys flyin' around and seein' how fast you can go in 200ft of parking lot, then you wonder why you get kicked out of places.
But no, I'm not part of the 'saturday night crew', i do my own thing on the weekends, hangin' with the lady, partyin', or workin'... which none of those really involve a vehicle for more than transportation. (i.e. sitting on the hood with a buncha buzzin' goin' around and people listenin' to ludacris at ungodly decibles)
Old 10-15-2004, 10:44 AM
jdmfun99

jdmfun99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedRexSI
Explain to me what gives everyone that was out there a "ricer" mentality cuz i sure would like to know. And honestly who cares what day it is we are the people that always get fucked over when we find a good spot to hang out, but then the everpresent "SAT NIGHT ONLY" crews come out and trash our spots. Thusfore that is why we are out during the week also b/c the majority of the "Sat night crew" are ricers with boeing 757 wings on the cars.

Thanks
Dave

P.S. Are you part of the Sat. Night Crews?
I would have to agree. I was out there and I'm sure there were a couple of idiots flying around speeding and acting stupid, but that doesn't mean everyone there is a ricer.Just a bunch of friends hanging out, whats wrong with that
Old 10-15-2004, 10:51 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

This thread is gay
Old 10-15-2004, 11:01 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

PArK1N' LoT PimPnZ
Old 10-15-2004, 11:03 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

I enjoyed playing frisbee in the other parking lot.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Insomniac Desi
Registered Member

Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi

hello, is this where i can find the cool thread?
Old 10-15-2004, 11:26 AM
88mr2sc
Unconfirmed User

88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc

Originally Posted by NEO_WRX
yes, yes i was...
did you get the new clutch yet? i want to run again the next time i come down there, it was one if the closest races i've had in a while. i'll pm you the next time i'm gonna be down that way. later
Old 10-15-2004, 12:10 PM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

Originally Posted by 88mr2sc
did you get the new clutch yet? i want to run again the next time i come down there, it was one if the closest races i've had in a while. i'll pm you the next time i'm gonna be down that way. later
yep, the clutch is in/broken in and ready to go

so maybe next time we can go from a stop
Old 10-15-2004, 12:25 PM
94GT
Registered Member

94GT has disabled reputation

The "cool" group as you so elegantly put it was I and a bunch of friends that listened to the regal cinemas Mngr. who said if she caught us out behind fudruckers she would call the cops. So instead of taking that chance we moved. Im assuming we were ricers cuz we werent hagin with you? Or was it the fact you are too "cool" to roll through an see whats goin on?

Thanks
Dave

P.S. I was the "cool" red hatch
You were on the skateboard right..

But Un4given as far as ricers, there were a few people that reved their cars, i dont recall seeing anyone speeding. and this whole thread is stupid, just cause you have some people hanging out talkin about cars and what not, doesnt make them ricers, if thats the case there would be thousands of these threads, and Dave is right their group usually is the ones that find the spots everyone blows up, if I'm not mistaken James found the last one..(fountains)

ne way.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:04 PM
TheZ

TheZ has disabled reputation
Angry Re: The cool group...

That's damn beautiful, I haven't really been posting on drag that long, but I was on there in my car, I didn't really see anyone haul ass but somebody who was about to go race. How long exactly did you watch us if you were just PASSING THROUGH... Look man, there aint a damn thing near rice on my car. Me and James found that spot cuz we got kicked out of Regal... Sorry if your mad, but grow up.

Quick Reply: The cool group...