Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Threat: Possible Car Theft

Old 10-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Post Whore
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Whore has disabled reputation
Default Re: New Threat: Possible Car Theft

The .45 is my best friend..keep it on my side at all times..get a concealed weapons permit..carry a gun like me..but only for protection
Old 10-27-2004, 01:13 PM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by six out 6
Last night, at my residence in Green Run, there were several high school age kids around the apartments. When my roomate was coming in the door they tried to jump him and take his keys. The kids tried to steal his 1992 Prelude. Although they were unsuccessful, they have yet to be caught.

Keep an eye out for any black kids in ski masks, yes they had black kids in ski masks. Asian kids with medium to long hair. All of them were from 5'-5" to 6'-0" tall.

Keep an eye out.

hmmmmmm......
Old 10-27-2004, 02:55 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by flo w fx
I dont think you have to tell any of us to watch out for black guys wearing skimasks..
I'm gonna have to go with mike on this one.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:12 PM
g S x
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

2 years ago my friend was at a party and he was walking across the front yard when 3 or 4 black guys called him over to them, as he got close someone ran up behind him and knocked him out. the group began stomping the hell out of him and kicking him in the head. however, he regained conciousness while he was on his stomach and pulled out his glock 9 and shot 2 of them. one died and the others got away. he got off on self defence and couldnt sleep for weeks. the dead guy's brother threatened to kill him so he moved to germany.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:15 PM
hornetsnest
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tonka Toy
I wasn't talking about the guys that tried to rob your friend as being the innocent ones you simple fuck. I was talking about the 2 little kids that might be playing in the yard next door that will catch a stray bullet. And BTW, I have a concealed weapons permit and know how to handle a weapon and you better be damn sure that you can pull that trigger when it comes down to it because if you don't then you might as well consider yourself dead.
So I guess we're better off not having a gun because we might shoot by-standers??? If that's the case then no one should have CCW rights then. When is a better time to have a gun then being faced with 6 masked men? I guess it's cool for criminals to do whatever they want, but we should walk around unarmed because we might hurt by-standers?

Whoop de dop for you...I got CCW too...big deal. Since you're such an expert on "pulling that trigger when it counts" and "shoot/no shoot senerios", please grace all of us less fortunate to have your training with some knowledge so we can be as effective and safe as you on the streets.

Cases are decided by lawyers interpeting the laws in their favor and convincing a jury of that. Laws in black and white are open to interpetation, so things aren't as cut and dry as you think. A great lawyer can beat almost any BS charge.

Last edited by hornetsnest; 10-27-2004 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:24 PM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Green Run = A shitty place to live
Old 10-27-2004, 04:10 PM
urvtecs2slo
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

that was my nigga freshtodef. he said hes sorry.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:06 PM
GMRULZ
The One Man Team

GMRULZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hornetsnest
So I guess we're better off not having a gun because we might shoot by-standers??? If that's the case then no one should have CCW rights then. When is a better time to have a gun then being faced with 6 masked men? I guess it's cool for criminals to do whatever they want, but we should walk around unarmed because we might hurt by-standers?

Whoop de dop for you...I got CCW too...big deal. Since you're such an expert on "pulling that trigger when it counts" and "shoot/no shoot senerios", please grace all of us less fortunate to have your training with some knowledge so we can be as effective and safe as you on the streets.

Cases are decided by lawyers interpeting the laws in their favor and convincing a jury of that. Laws in black and white are open to interpetation, so things aren't as cut and dry as you think. A great lawyer can beat almost any BS charge.

Dude, Tonka Toy has more training than most of us ever will. I have a permit as well for the last 7 or 8 years now I beleive. I have never had to pull it and hope I never will. If I am being attacked and fear for my life then I will not hesitate to use it. I will aim for center mass, and hopefully will kill the perp. That will prevent him from suing me for bodily injury. It boils down to if a reasonable person would fear for their life in your situation then it is legit t ouse deadly force.

Example of legitimate fearing of ones life, man walks up to you puts a gun in your face and tells you he`s going to kill you, then rape your wife, and for kicks drown your children. Then by all means if you can get off a shot then you can kill this man. However you pull your peice, he turns around and runs away, you shoot him in the back, then you may now be brought up on attempted murder. At the point he turned around and ran he was no longer a threat.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Fat Nick
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Why are they going to try to jack a 92 Prelude? They must be desperate for a getaway car, probably going to use it to rob a bank.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:00 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

Originally Posted by six out 6
Oh man, this shit makes me wish I was 21 so I could have my concealed. Let some one try to jump me at my door, I'd lay them all out and not get touched.

This was the original post that I was commenting on. I never meant to make this a concealed weapons debate but had to comment about this.

Originally Posted by hornetsnest

I feel that people that are responsible should be allowed to carry a weapon. Hopefully when six out 6 turns 21 he will be able to understand where I am coming from in this discussion. But until then, I'll take my 5 years in law enforcement and my countless hours of training as a firearms instructor and let everybody else shoot it out.

Quick Reply: New Threat: Possible Car Theft