Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hello!

Old 02-20-2003 | 05:08 PM
MvilleVenge
Toast Master

MvilleVenge is an unknown quantity at this point

yea true, it is only a ford, lol... but naw, atleast right now not .. yea i gotta find out why my transmission fluid is leakin
Old 02-20-2003 | 05:10 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally posted by fatboyee
wanna put that avenger bside my stang???

hi, im mo! i think i've taken over phil's job as resident shit talker of our mustang club, and now of dragva.
Hold on for just 1 second Mo. You don't get to take my crown just yet.

As for VMP on the 7th, you can see my post on it. I will be there hopefully coming back with a 12.80-12.99 ET!
Old 02-20-2003 | 05:14 PM
MvilleVenge
Toast Master

MvilleVenge is an unknown quantity at this point

damn 12s... times that are so far out of reach for me
Old 02-20-2003 | 05:19 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

did someone mention 10s?

yea phil, the way nic blasted me out ther bout the target lot, seems like he's givin me ur crown "mo talks chit, the ricers back down, and then we all laugh at them"... now to me, that's putting the posse on my shoulders lol
Old 02-20-2003 | 05:54 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I say we tag team and both talk shit! Between 3 of my rides 3 of them are bound to kick ass!!!
Old 02-20-2003 | 06:48 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

hey wait I want to talk some shit also, I do my fair share lol.

And all the stangs and the other guys?? I am just a other guy now lol, i guess I dont fit in rofl. And yeah I should be bringing alot of people, should be a good night.

Dennis - I hate you lol

And yeah dude come out and hang out with us you will see the stangs and all the "others" crowded around them, and jenn you better be there also.
Old 02-20-2003 | 06:52 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

she's too mucha bum to bring her man-servant with her. so she'd rather jus stay in 757 cuz we're not COOL enough
Old 02-20-2003 | 07:05 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

shhhh dont tell anyone but maybe he drives a ...........(small voice) honda
Old 02-20-2003 | 07:21 PM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

Originally posted by fatboyee
she's too mucha bum to bring her man-servant with her. so she'd rather jus stay in 757 cuz we're not COOL enough
Man-servant? the asshole and i broke up in oct. we dont talk trust me.. I'd rather stay in the 757.. oh yeah thats it buck-o i like to stay where i have a house that leaks everytime it rains and i have to listen to rice go by on the daily

Daniel.. yes the asshole drove a turbo'd honda.. your point?! so he drove a honda its not like him and i talk hes an asshole i did not do a damn thing to him! Oh well His LosS NOT MINE WHATSO EVER

Last edited by 1TZ JENN; 02-20-2003 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-20-2003 | 07:43 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

hmm... let's try this out unless the potential of a forgiveness is out of the question completely...

MO'S A JOKESTER. how the fuck am i supposed to know which guy this is that you planned on meeting with? you've got ur 'guys' i've got 'ma gurls' mmmkaaay.... 'man servant' = e-pimp (or e-ho in this case) and for y'all that didn't catch the e-shit... it won't for you, but she gets the message...

but i so don't understand why some people have to get BITCHED THE FUCK OUT! for shit that's meant entirely to be taken in a joking manner. GOD DANG! if everyperson that i spoke to took what i said so fuking seriously i wouldn't have friends.

guess this is just one of those cases wher someone overstepped a boundary that was set on shaky ground. so for that, i apologize.

that is all