Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help with a local member

Old 01-22-2005, 10:17 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with a local member

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Eh... this is bullshit... he tried to scam this guy, got called out, and is giving back the money (which is good). A tranny doesn't just magically "dissapear" then the sender say "Oh gee... my fault for not following up, don't worry about the gone tranny, I'll give you the money back." Fess up to it bro... say you're sorry, cut your losses, and move on.
If only you knew the whole story you'd feel like a dumbass right now.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Ok... that's fine... but I just sold about $600 worth of stuff on the corvetteforum (racing seat, harness bar, intake). I PMed the buyers w/ updats, sent them pics of the stuff all boxed up and ready to go, PMed them w/ all the tracking numbers, etc. You shouldn't let things get to this... it's your job to keep the buyer appraised of the situation.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:29 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Ok... that's fine... but I just sold about $600 worth of stuff on the corvetteforum (racing seat, harness bar, intake). I PMed the buyers w/ updats, sent them pics of the stuff all boxed up and ready to go, PMed them w/ all the tracking numbers, etc. You shouldn't let things get to this... it's your job to keep the buyer appraised of the situation.
And like I said earlier, he was gone for a few weeks due to a family emergency so now he's catching up on alot of shit that he missed from being gone. If you wanna know the whole story, lemme know. It's quite a bit long.
Old 01-23-2005, 06:16 AM
kwth8n
Registered Member

kwth8n has disabled reputation

give him the benefit of the doubt. hes been around a while and people have already said they have dealt with him and done good business. things pop up. ive shipped out tons of things off ebay and off here. sometimes you just figure everything will go okay and you dont need tracking #'s and what not. U.P.S. isnt exactly the most reliable company in the world. cut the guy a break until you know the whole story
Old 01-23-2005, 06:47 AM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Yea...I've known Kevin for almost a year and a half now. He's a great guy and the thought of him ever scamming someone would NEVER cross my mind. He's definately a standup guy. So like I said, he would never screw someone over. And no I'm not "fighting someone else's fights" or anything like that, but I'll stand up and vouch for friends of mine.
Old 01-23-2005, 06:55 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
And no I'm not "fighting someone else's fights" or anything like that, but I'll stand up and vouch for friends of mine.
As will I. Kevin is a good guy and I can say would not scam someone out of money. I will vouch for him, but I won't fight his fight. Likewise, I would expect those who don't know him or know of him to refrain from speculating about what he is and isn't doing. Simply, Brian, shut the fuck up and mind your business (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).
Old 01-23-2005, 06:57 AM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I can vouch for Kevin as well.. Good peoples
Old 01-23-2005, 11:47 AM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

Thank you people. Point made.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Simply, Brian, shut the fuck up and mind your business (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).
Point taken...
Old 01-30-2005, 12:55 PM
caer2227

caer2227 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fasternu
Because he is no longer on any of the forums
Then why did he post to the below thread just a few weeks ago?

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73201

BTW: This IS my business. I am the guy that has not received either a tranny or his money back. I have not even received a phone call or email from Kevin. I have spoken with FasterNU, but I have yet to hear anything from the person that actually RECEIVED my money. I understand that Kevin may have had a stretch of bad luck lately, and I truly feel bad for him. BUT, I have been walking 4 miles round trip each day to get to/from work/school. My luck has been pretty sh*tty as well.

Last edited by caer2227; 01-30-2005 at 01:00 PM. Reason: forgot to add info

Quick Reply: Help with a local member