Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Were not allowed in the P-town parkin lot anymore

Old 02-23-2003, 05:37 PM
z28chick
WnnaLse2AChck?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
z28chick z28chick

ok blah blah blah bout the cops...who cares...we all need to focus now on a meetin spot now...how many think food lion is good????
Old 02-23-2003, 05:40 PM
SlidingS-10
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I
Old 02-23-2003, 06:26 PM
Royal Lude97
Royal Member

Royal Lude97 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up TBA: NEW SPOT!

I knew this would happen sooner or later with AMES...... its a shame that dumbasses are allowed out to places to act stupid b/c they think they are cool and their car is the best!

Now.... i dont know for sure yet.... and i know all of you want to know a spot Immediately... but there is very possibly going to be a new spot where the owner has already been talked to, and knows our club well, and would agree to let us chill every saturday of the year (if we wanted to), as long as we dont mess anything up on their property....

The location would be in Yorktown, VA. So that might be a hike for some of yall, but AMES was a hike for our club.... plus its a chill spot, big parking lot and we wouldnt get kicked out , b/c we'd have permission.

To all the dumbasses that would come into the parking lot and do burnouts or get rowdy... they will be asked to leave... we will arrange that somehow. Also we will put trashcans out... NO trash is to be seen after everyone leaves!

If yall are interested..... LMK ..... ill will keep in touch about the info. on the new spot.... plus its a bit cold to go out chillin anyways right now!

LMK
-JACKIE
Old 02-23-2003, 06:51 PM
SlidingS-10
Banned

2 fare for me
Old 02-23-2003, 06:58 PM
Dara
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

I was out at ptown last night and I didn't see any signs or any threat from the cops...? So I don't know whats goin on with that...all I know is we didn't get kicked out last night. I agree with whoever said its the dumbasses that act like little kids who get us kicked out of places... I was out at ptown friday night and there were WAY too many people almost having accidents in the lot and burning out. Lets get rid of the children and we'll be fine I'm with Jackie, yorktown sounds good to me... its quiet there But I think the key is getting permission and SHOWING store owners/cops that not all of us are immature... just my opinion...
Old 02-23-2003, 07:01 PM
z28chick
WnnaLse2AChck?

z28chick z28chick

Originally posted by SlidingS-10
2 fare for me
agreed
Old 02-23-2003, 07:27 PM
Twelvz
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz
Default Re: Were not allowed in the P-town parkin lot anymore

Originally posted by itsaqwik1

The cop told everyone to go chill at the Giant Square on independance ...... LOL... theres only a police station a 1/4 of a mile away ... but o well...
Maybe he told you that because the propietors at Giant Square allow the cars to be there on Saturdays.

I wouldn't go up there if your shit is not correct. And if you (speaking in generall, not directly to you itsaquick1) are a ricer you probably will get pulled over. Domestic, no problem, lo key import, no problem...rice...stay away.

Between Genros and Giant square over the last decade here have been the hot spots....all others are just a mess compared
Old 02-24-2003, 02:59 AM
'90Formula350
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

Alright this is gonna sound real hillbillyish ... BUT .. if everyone is cool to drive on a dirt road for 100 yards then I know of a place where the is a big ass paved lot ... its a farm ... yeah yeah yeah ok done laughing ... good ... anyways ... its just as big as the AMES parking lot ... but no parkin spaces marked out ... used to be the parkin lot for all the farm equipment ... and there is a nice stretch of road with no houses near by ... now I have full permission to be on this land ... and the guy is very laid back ... and a alcholic ... and im sure he will be down for NON JACKASSES chilling there ... I do have to warn you ... if anyone were to start fuckin up shit hes not all there he would probally shoot your car ... but the guy is very nice ... just dont piss him off and do dumb shit and there will be no problems ... im not gonna post where this is exactly ... because id rather run it by him first just to make sure hes cool with this ... but will be gettin back with more details soon ... this just popped into my head ... its not a bad idea with goin to food lion like Rachel said ... but thats gonna take no time to get kicked out of ... just like KROGER and HQ in Va Beach ... same sorta thing ...
Old 02-24-2003, 03:43 AM
SlidingS-10
Banned

just how fare is this place is the main thing we wana stay in this area
Old 02-24-2003, 08:32 AM
NIC668
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Well no matter where we go the stupid asses will fuck things up for all of us