Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

very fast EVO...(VIDEO)

Old 04-25-2005 | 08:36 PM
trbowrx
Damn street racers

trbowrx has disabled reputation
Default Re: very fast EVO...(VIDEO)

haha lee you are crazy this wasnt a thread started so you can say how fast your car could be with 10,000 bucks it was just a video that i wanted to share..... and the car is impressive how can you say its not who cares how much it has into it... its still a fast ass car and i would pimp around in it
Old 04-25-2005 | 08:42 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Most of us don't go outside of central. Thanks for the post Paul.
Old 04-25-2005 | 09:33 PM
trbowrx
Damn street racers

trbowrx has disabled reputation

no problem nic
Old 04-25-2005 | 09:40 PM
spoolins13

spoolins13 has disabled reputation

damn that evo is sick as shit
Old 04-25-2005 | 09:42 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

eh.. in all honestly it doesn't impress me much.. though i deal with DSMs on a regular basis so that setup is just nothing new to me, so that makes it a bit more boring i guess. still cool to see... martin does top notch shit and it shows in that video.. though i still laugh at EVO parts prices all the time, because a DSM is the same shit but so much cheaper it's rediculous.. i'm beyond his setup nearly, minus the stroker kit (give or take a few parts, evens out pretty much though) with maybe 1/3 the investment AT MOST..

for anyone wondering.. that car should be a high 10ish 1/4 mile car with good traction
Old 04-26-2005 | 06:38 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

its cool and all but as HighPSI TSi Guy said its nothing new. DSM have been doing this for some time and there are plenty of evos in the evo forum running 500-600whp.

I kinda cringe when I see shit like this done however. I would have picked a different car to do that. It wasnt meant to be a straight line car. But nonetheless its cool and I wouldnt mind having it
Old 04-26-2005 | 06:51 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

holy slingshot.

I hear it was later walked on by a Probe. Ooooonly kidding. Much love.
Old 04-26-2005 | 07:16 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
holy slingshot.

I hear it was later walked on by a Probe. Ooooonly kidding. Much love.
Old 04-26-2005 | 07:17 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by chapter8
its cool and all but as HighPSI TSi Guy said its nothing new. DSM have been doing this for some time and there are plenty of evos in the evo forum running 500-600whp.

I kinda cringe when I see shit like this done however. I would have picked a different car to do that. It wasnt meant to be a straight line car. But nonetheless its cool and I wouldnt mind having it
With 500hp you could road race the fuck out of it as long as you made it handle like a monster.
Old 04-26-2005 | 07:22 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Originally Posted by Brian T
With 500hp you could road race the fuck out of it as long as you made it handle like a monster.
yup..but that turbo on that car is for staightline. That AMS kit on that car is a drag setup. Get a nice quick spooling GT series turbo and 500 hp with a nice EMS, bigger brakes, ohlins or motons coilovers and some nice rubba and you will fuck shit up