Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

wheelman, you were right

Old 06-18-2005 | 07:43 AM
wantarace95GSX
Registered Member

wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wheelman, you were right

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy

yea.. having to run 4 of them definitely put a hurtin on my wallet. hopefully it was worth it, and doesn't cause any more hurtins on my wallet in the near future.

not as much hurtin on other people's wallets if they were to bet against you at the track

and wtf you are working on your car and you take a pic. At least have a can of beer in the pic
Old 06-18-2005 | 09:12 AM
Hybrid AWD
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally Posted by fc735
mmmmm...traction. i forsee driveline issues

nothing says "i am a bad mother fucker" like slicks all around.
yeah because we all know he isnt a bad motherfucker j/k I have yet to see it and ive been up there 2 times now....
Old 06-18-2005 | 10:55 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
yeah because we all know he isnt a bad motherfucker j/k I have yet to see it and ive been up there 2 times now....
that's also twice you've been here and i have yet to see yours... i think i put more miles on my car since january than you have on yours in 3 years.. and i have only added 5 gallons to the tank since then.. haha

on a sidenote, anyone who says these things aren't streetable is a wuss. i drove around on them the other night for a little while, and they drove no worse than a BFG. the ONLY thing about these tires that would make them unstreetable in my opinion, is that if it rains you're fucked. other than that though, i just don't see it. i was expecting the worst from the way people talked, and was surprised to find that as long as i drove normal, they drove like normal tires. definitely can't autox or road race with them, but who the hell would try to do that in a drag car anyways?

for any of you guys that have experience with them... how bad are they for real in the rain? i know i wouldn't want to drive anywhere on them in the rain obviously.. but say like if i was out, and it started drizzling, would i be able to limp it home through a drizzle or damp road? or would i want to catch a ride home and grab the other set of tires and a lug wrench at the first drop of water? haha

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 06-18-2005 at 11:00 AM.
Old 06-18-2005 | 11:39 AM
Jason R
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

i would definitely not try to limp home especially if the roads were already damp. definitely catch a ride.
Old 06-18-2005 | 01:46 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

they'll be fun. go slow and you will be fine. they arent that bad, but you gotta watch your ass. of course, my experience with them involved two of them.....
Old 06-18-2005 | 02:44 PM
1fastGS
21-PSI

1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts

Looks nice
Old 06-18-2005 | 06:26 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fc735
they'll be fun. go slow and you will be fine. they arent that bad, but you gotta watch your ass. of course, my experience with them involved two of them.....
yeah it's like driving on retreads or BFGs. not bad at all in my opinion. from the way people were talking, i was expecting much worse. pretty pleased with them so far.
Old 06-19-2005 | 01:20 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

took a couple pics in the sunlight today... if anyone cares

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 06-19-2005 at 01:47 AM.
Old 06-19-2005 | 07:15 AM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

"Clean" man!
Old 06-19-2005 | 09:13 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

wallpaper.