Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Damnit! I got a ticket.

Old 06-28-2005, 05:04 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Damnit! I got a ticket.

Originally Posted by EclipZ
shoulda hit the naws on that fucka yo
wtf is that? lol...

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm in the sense that you think I'm a ricer, or what..
Old 06-28-2005, 07:00 PM
g S x
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

nah im just jokin.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:24 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by EclipZ
nah im just jokin.
just checking.

there's always that temptation to give it some throttle and make that attempt to run instead of let off and pull over, but it would be stupid to do something like that over 15mph over the speed limit, and it would be next to impossible to get away at that time of night being one of the only cars on the road.. of course, if it was a trooper on 581 sitting in the median during relatively moderate traffic, a quick exit might be in order.

I felt like such an idiot.. He was sitting there in the median. I had apparently high beamed him trying to look out further down the road to make sure there was no one in the median so I could make a swift turn and head home, and there he was..... BAM! Too late. I've said it twice, and I'll say it again.. he had the PERFECT spot. Got to give him credit for that even though he slapped a ticket on my forehead.