Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

In need of work

Old 10-24-2011, 07:12 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: In need of work

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
It might be gay, but Bed bath & Beyond off VB Blvd is hiring.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BITCHES SHOP AT BBB?
Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 AM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BITCHES SHOP AT BBB?
I was there with my wife yesterday and there was A LOT of eye candy.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:55 AM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by Crnchy wen Blac
Best buy. They're hiring for the holidays and if you are actually worth shit they'll keep you on
I'd start at Best Buy. My girlfriend was a manager at there for a few years, we were talking the other day about the amount of hiring they do for Seasonal positions. I've never worked retail, so I never put much thought into how many people worked at places like that during the holidays. She also said that they kept a lot of the employees that seemed to do well. I'm guessing if you can make it through the holidays there, the rest of the year has to be quite simple.

I was there with my wife yesterday and there was A LOT of eye candy.
Truth. The clam trapped me into a shopping adventure Saturday morning and I ended up there as well. It was a hell of a lot better than what I saw in Macy's, and Barnes and Noble.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:58 AM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
I'd start at Best Buy. My girlfriend was a manager at there for a few years, we were talking the other day about the amount of hiring they do for Seasonal positions. I've never worked retail, so I never put much thought into how many people worked at places like that during the holidays. She also said that they kept a lot of the employees that seemed to do well. I'm guessing if you can make it through the holidays there, the rest of the year has to be quite simple.

Truth. The clam trapped me into a shopping adventure Saturday morning and I ended up there as well. It was a hell of a lot better than what I saw in Macy's, and Barnes and Noble.
BB&B is the place to be to pick up decent stuff and sometimes whores
Old 10-24-2011, 08:04 AM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

BB&B is the place to be to pick up decent stuff and sometimes whores
I could use a new set of knives, and a whore. I just may have to head up there today. lol.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:13 AM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
I could use a new set of knives, and a whore. I just may have to head up there today. lol.
The knife selection is Meh, But let us know how it goes with picking up a whore.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Laris
Registered Member

Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris

Originally Posted by spidsta
Any job would be appreciated, but skills-wise (if you were being serious or not), I'm technically proficient in web development (asp.net, html, java) and a few other programming languages. Any clerical / admin positions would be fine, or even retail. I just gotta pay for my next semester of classes

thanks again, and I'll check out BB&B.
PM me some of your work. I see you have Illusive Media in your sig, but I'm not sure which sites you've done.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:00 AM
slowpanda
herpderp

slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda slowpanda

Although it sounds terrible, try applying at Wawa. Seriously. If you can not punch people in the face for being ignorant pricks and have at least a small amount of common sense, you're guaranteed to get hours. Plus, you get discounts on the sandwiches!