Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hit and run on Edinburgh Drive - Virginia beach

Old 11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Drifter4
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4 Drifter4
Default Re: Hit and run on Edinburgh Drive - Virginia beach

PM'd with details
Old 11-12-2011, 05:06 PM
WutupYo
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by 97Ek_coupe
i just called my buddy who lives on mango drive, which is down the street from you, he said that in the apartment complex right near your house(which is behind the burger king) that there is a blue 240sx, same color, says he parks on a side street in the area not in the actual complex. if the source is accurate just go drive around the surrounding area and find the car sitting there and call the cops. my buddy said he also heard the accident and did see a blue 240sx driving around the neighborhood that night, because it passed his house. he could not remember is it was an s13 or s14.

longshot, but you never know, makes sense that he lives in the same area as you. good luck man, sorry to hear about your truck.
If its who i'm thinking of, the guy used to drive a probe, now has a 240, and he works at the advanced auto on lynhaven parkway... (i grew up on malibu drive, now just live right across little neck so i'm very famliar with most of the cars aroudn that neighborhood)
Old 11-12-2011, 05:16 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

if you find the asshats who did this, kick things up a notch with a "arson and run"
Old 11-12-2011, 05:20 PM
jdmadam
Registered member

jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam jdmadam

Originally Posted by Reloaded
240SX culture?
Drifting culture
Old 11-12-2011, 09:44 PM
streetlamp
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

"drifting culture" lol
Old 11-12-2011, 09:52 PM
shrtstuff89
Registered Member

shrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
N my culture we dont snitch no matta wut hommie!
until someone does a hit and run on your car.

OP, ive been in your shoes, my car got hit between 4am and 8am, found the car who did it, cop even said the evidence shows it, but without a witness or the persons confession they couldnt prosecute.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:15 AM
driftthis
LUX Auto Brand

driftthis has disabled reputation

Thanks for the heads up man. I'm actually familiar with the car your buddy is referring to. It's an s13 hatch with a silvia front. I actually went and checked that car the morning of the hit and run, before I found the paint chip. Unfortunately, that car had no side markers due to having different fenders. I also found no damage which would have occurred from hitting the truck, especially since the hit and run vehicle pushed part of my rear bumper in.

Originally Posted by 97Ek_coupe
i just called my buddy who lives on mango drive, which is down the street from you, he said that in the apartment complex right near your house(which is behind the burger king) that there is a blue 240sx, same color, says he parks on a side street in the area not in the actual complex. if the source is accurate just go drive around the surrounding area and find the car sitting there and call the cops. my buddy said he also heard the accident and did see a blue 240sx driving around the neighborhood that night, because it passed his house. he could not remember is it was an s13 or s14.

longshot, but you never know, makes sense that he lives in the same area as you. good luck man, sorry to hear about your truck.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:23 AM
driftthis
LUX Auto Brand

I know the butthole who drove the car won't confess. I'm hoping that when I find the car, my neighbor will be able to identify the vehicle. Neighbor said it looked like the car I had in front of my truck. It didn't occur to me that he was referring to the exact same make and model until I pieced together the pieces of a side marker lens I found on the ground mixed with the pieces from my tail light , which matched up to my s13 - numbers and all.
Originally Posted by shrtstuff89
until someone does a hit and run on your car.

OP, ive been in your shoes, my car got hit between 4am and 8am, found the car who did it, cop even said the evidence shows it, but without a witness or the persons confession they couldnt prosecute.

Last edited by driftthis; 11-13-2011 at 03:37 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:41 AM
driftthis
LUX Auto Brand

If the hit and run driver (or his buddy) is/are on this forum and checking out this thread, one of them should send me a PM and we can settle this with out the cops or his insurance company involved - which considering the car that was involved, the car most likely wasn't insured with anything but liability, if any. The damage is enough to make this incident a felony. I can get 2 witnesses to identify the vehicle and the driver and passenger and since 24 hours has passed, it's safe to say the hit and run driver is going to have no one on his side.

Last edited by driftthis; 11-13-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:45 AM
driftthis
LUX Auto Brand

Originally Posted by Drifter4
PM'd with details
Was that post intended for me? If so, I didn't receive a PM from you and your inbox is full, so I wasn't able to send you a PM about this. Please re-send.