Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

economically moving out

Old 01-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Will Sol
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: economically moving out

Tehre is a difference between a normal gf and a fiance.

The saying is as follows
GF's are replaceable and
Fiance is french for still single
Old 01-29-2006, 04:50 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

I've always planned for up to $1k/mo.

Rent a house if you hve good credit, or else you'll blow all your cash on deposits for utilities.

I'm renting a house in Tampa currently, but I'm looking to move into a loft in the downtown epicenter. That's freaking expensive, but I'm hoping it will be a blast.

I think $1k is a good amount to plan on blowing per month while renting anything normal.

There's nothing wrong with moving in with a girlfriend. Just make sure you can afford it yourself.

www.apartmenthunters.com
Old 01-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by WillSol
Tehre is a difference between a normal gf and a fiance.

The saying is as follows
GF's are replaceable and
Fiance is french for still single
I don't even know if I'd propose to a girl before I lived with her. Imagine going through all the preperation for a wedding and then calling it off because she has terrible habbits (stuff you wouldn't know til you lived with her)
Old 01-31-2006, 06:21 AM
professorman
yard man

professorman has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by greygti
I don't even know if I'd propose to a girl before I lived with her. Imagine going through all the preperation for a wedding and then calling it off because she has terrible habbits (stuff you wouldn't know til you lived with her)
Yes, I agree. You HAVE to live with a fiance before actually marrying her. After a few months, you will see her TRUE colors come out. Serious girlfriends suck, because you give up all your fun to be faithful to them, and then something happen and you break up, and then you are back in the world again. I guess its just the risks we take with life.