Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Virginia HID laws

Old 02-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Leadgtr
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leadgtr has disabled reputation
Default Re: Virginia HID laws

Ok, thanks. I was probably aiming for 4,000K or 6,000K. I love blue light so I'd like my headlights to be "bright" but with a hint of blue.

However, I'm not sure my second question was quite answered. If I have the original lenses that came with my ebay projector headlights...should I replace them with better lenses or should the HID upgrade solve that problem for me?
Old 02-10-2008, 02:53 PM
DAintegra90
Registered Member

DAintegra90 has disabled reputation

i live in stafford right next to the courthouse and haven't had a problem with my 10k hid yet
Old 02-11-2008, 07:53 AM
757JDMintegra
Registered member

757JDMintegra has disabled reputation

not stock=not legal

as true as this is its not really enforced unless you have some extremely loud exhuast, which even then is kind of silly to get pulled because you have people that blast their bass and set off car alarms.

but anyways even with this law half the cars i see everyday would be considered a stack of tickets on wheels

most cops probably wont say nothing though, all the people that get pulled normally have a loud exhaust

now if you get pulled for speeding and the cop is a dick then he'll probably look for anything else on your car to fine you with

i think you'll be straight though
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Nigerian Hair
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

had 8k's in my domestic..never got fucked with (IE domestic)..I did have the MP's pull over..let me pass,and get behind me just so I wouldnt blind them anymore on base though..