Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BAD news Wings to GO

Old 05-31-2008, 07:02 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: BAD news Wings to GO

Originally Posted by 2>4
nope
every hooters that i have been to worldwide had crappy wings
but the fish and pot roast sandwich is decent.
I was addressing the entire thread, not just you.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:52 AM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by atlas
this reminded me of something funny in roanoke... for the past couple of years, the best wings in the roanoke area were from................................DOMINO's!!!!

BW3's wings suck ass... i have been to buffalo and had "real" buffalo wings, and they taste nothing like the wings at BW3's...
I keep asking this and no one can answer. Where the fuck does the 3rd W come from? Its Buffalo Wild Wings, yet people call it BW3. That would mean its BWWW.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:13 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by elambz
I keep asking this and no one can answer. Where the fuck does the 3rd W come from? Its Buffalo Wild Wings, yet people call it BW3. That would mean its BWWW.
Back in the day Buffalo Wild Wings was Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck. Weck is best defined here. I guess it's a New York thing.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

By the way, I don't think any one in this thread is allowed to have an opinion on wings until they've been to Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. If you don't know the significance of Anchor Bar, look it up.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Will Sol
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Back in the day Buffalo Wild Wings was Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck. Weck is best defined here. I guess it's a New York thing.
I would love to try a Weck.... that shit looks good and pretzel salt is awesome.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:41 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

pretzel salt will killz u