Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

want $15?

Old 04-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Djtuner
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Djtuner has disabled reputation
Default Re: want $15?

Originally Posted by ryanherington
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Do you really not know how to take four bolts out, pull the old seat out, place the new one in and reinstall the bolts?

Seriously
are you kidding me?? i did that. num nuts.
And it didn't fit. God damn

EDIT: yo i went to that place and it turns out its ALL mustangs !! damn right!! that nigg@ had like ruffly 40-45 mustangs at his shops. Mad fox bodies , looking sexy.

Edit: he said he has some crazy mustang engine i was say it was a cobra /shelby, maybe im wrong. ne wayz he wants to put it in my car, sounds soooooooooooo amazing but im broke hahaha. dreamz

Last edited by Djtuner; 04-18-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:40 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by Djtuner

EDIT: yo i went to that place and it turns out its ALL mustangs !! damn right!! that nigg@ had like ruffly 40-45 mustangs at his shops. Mad fox bodies , looking sexy.

Edit: he said he has some crazy mustang engine i was say it was a cobra /shelby, maybe im wrong. ne wayz he wants to put it in my car, sounds soooooooooooo amazing but im broke hahaha. dreamz
Oh really dawg? The dude who just ripped you off wants to put a mad tyte ford motor in yo car? Thats CRAZY.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Wu TAng
DA CLAN!

Wu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Djtuner

You play into soo many stereotypes.